The Big Mystrey

Jade's P.O.V

We arrived at my house and as I opened my door I saw my mum and Damon's dad discousing something. When they saw us they both stopped talking and looked at us a bit worried. I was about to say what was up but the my mum said "We need to talk" I got a bit worried but i stayed calmed. Me and Damon sat on the sofa and so did my mum and his dad. 

Then my mum said "Jade, you that your dad and I divorced a week after you were born right? I nodded then she continued.. "Well, when we got divorced your dad had you brother and i stayed with you" "Wait what?!? I have a brother and you never told me about this?" I told her. "Yes you have a brother. A twin brother. And your twin brother is Damon. Im sorry i didnt tell you about this but now you now. I was shocked. My jaw dropped. I couldnt believe what i heard. My boyfriend was my twin brother?! I was dating my brother? I cant believe it! "When you guys were born, me and your mum were going trough a rough time and we had decided to get a divorce and decided that i keep one of you and so does your mum. So kept you, Damon and your mum kept Jade." Damon's dad said...which he is my dad too! Ugghhh i cant believe this! Im so mad at my mum that she is telling me this now after all these years! 

Damon's P.O.V

OMFG! Me and Jade were just told that we are siblings! Twin siblings! Jade was my twin sister. My gf was my sister! I cant believe it. Im so mad at my dad. "Im sorry i didnt tell you Damon. And i know you are mad cause now you discovered that your girlfriend is your twin sister" My dad told me. "Now how much have you two been together? " he continued. "4 months" I told him. "Mhmm...Im sorry that  I had to tell you now which brings you two to a brakeup." He told me. I looked angry at him. Then he continued "We will leave you two alone so you can talk, Me and your mum will go to the kitchen"

I was angry and sad at the same time! And so was Jade. My parents, well OUR parents, left and left us alone to talk. I looked at Jade and i saw a tear dripping on her cheek. She was about to cry, I hugged her and she cryed on my shoulder. I had tears in my eyes cause i hate seeing my baby/sister crying. I was about to cry but i stayed strong. She then looked at me and said "What now? Whats gonna happen between me and you? Then i told her "I still love you and I will forever. I love you Jade" "I love you too Damon" She told me. We where about to kiss but then she stopped and looked at me and said "We cant, we're siblings remember?" "I dont care, i still want to be with you. If our parents wouldnt have met, we wouldnt know we are siblings and still be together" I told her. "Yeah but..." I interupted her cause i kissed her, she kissed back but after a few seconds she broke the kiss. "Im sorry i realy want to be with you but we are siblings!"

Tears dropped on my cheek, I was about to cry when Jade kissed me, She kissed me passionatly and i kissed her back and didnt want to stop, but after like 2mins we heard footsteps and we broke the kiss and looked behind us and we saw our mum, she told us "Kids its getting late, Damon you and your dad are staying here tonight so we can figure things out. Damon you go and sleep in Jade's room. We nodded and went upstairs.

Jade's P.O.V

 Our parents left the room so me And Damon can talk. I dropped a tear on my cheek and Damon hugged me and i began to cry on his shoulder. I then looked at him and told him what are we going to do now, but he wanted to be with me even after he discovered that we are twins. He told me he loved me and i said it back to him but i refused to be with eachother. He was about to cry when i held his face and kissed him passionatley, he kissed me back like we are never gonna stop but after like 2mins we heard footsteps so we broke the kiss and looked behind us and saw our mum she then told us that is getting late and that Damon and his dad, which is my dad are sleeping over tonight so we can figure things out. Damon was gonna sleep at my room so we went upstairs at my room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Sorry if its a bit short. I hope you like it! Please vote and comment. I will try to upload more often. Thanks alot. :)

Francesca XX