A Great Morning

Jade's P.O.V

So me and Damon were kissing, when we heard footsteps and broke the kiss and we looked behind us and we saw our mother and she told us that it was getting late and that Damon and his dad / my dad are sleeping over. So me and Damon went up to my room. I changed into my pajamas and sat on the bed and he took of his trousers,blazer and shirt. He stayed with his boxer and sat on the bed as well. My bed was a double bed so we could both sleep on it. "I cant believe we are siblings and we were dating!!" I told him. "WERE dating? so we broke up?" He told me. "duhh! Im your sister!" I told him. Then he told me " But..." I interrupted him and told him" No butts! and yeah i kow you love me. I love you too" "OMFG!" I continued. "WHAT??" Damon told me. "We had sex after prom! I had sex with my brother!!" I told him. "Soo what, admit it, it was amazing." He told me. Then i told him "Soo?? yeah it was amazing i admit it but we are siblings!"

"But you love me! How can u brake up with me if you love me?... I know we are siblings, but we can make it work" Damon told me. "How??" I told him. Then he said "Siblings with benefits?" I first was going to refuse but then i began to think. Then i told him "I dont know,maybe" he grabbed my face and kissed me. I didnt kiss back and moved away from him but after a few seconds i kissed him and i didnt want to let go.

Damons's P.O.V

Jade's mum, well my mum told us that me and my dad are sleeping over so me and Jade went upstairs to her room. She changed her dress into her pajamas and i took off my blazer,shirt and trousers and i satyed with my boxer and we sat on the bed and began to talk. I really loved and wanted to stay with her. But she kept refusing. But then i came with an idea to be "siblings with benefits" She was thinking it and then told me "I dont know maybe"  I then kissed her but she didnt kiss back but after a few seconds she kissed me and kept kissing. I didnt want to let go. 

She layed on the bed and i sat on top of her still kissing eachother. I tried to take off her shirt but then she looked at me with a certain look and then i told her "Withh benefits?" she then said "Ohh what the hell! lets to this" I took of her shirt and shorts. She took off my boxers and i took off her panties and we fucked till 5am and then slept. We woke up at 11.30am. I wore my shirt and trousers and i waited on the bed till Jade got ready.

Jade's P.O.V

I cant believe i had sex with Damon again. Two times in one night! Ooh well i was tired and i didnt want to argue so i agreed to have sex with him. We woke up at 11.30. I took a quick shower. then i put on my bra and panties. I then wore my blu shorts and a red tank top with some black vans. I did my hair in a messy bun and i walked out of my bathroom. I then found Damon on the bed wearing his shirt and trousers. "Good morning georgeous" Damon told me. "Good morning hansome" I told him. "You in a good mood?" He then told me. "Yeah so?" I told him. "nothing" he said.

We went downstairs and went to the kitchen and we found our parents around the table. On the tabel were two plates filled with pancakes with strawberry syrup on them. And there was two glasses of orange juice. Then our dad said "What? The plates arent going to it themselves. Come on eat up" We nodded and sat down and we began to eat. "So you two are bonding ?" I told my parents" Then my mum said "Yes. Its a good think. "I know" I told her. 

Damons' P.O.V

Jade got out of the bathroom looking beautiful as ever. We then went downstairs to the kitchen and on the the table were two glasses of orange juice and two plates filled with some pancakes and strawberry syrup on them. Then our dad said "What? The plates arent going to eat themselves. Come on eat up." We nodded and began to eat. Then Jade said "So you two are bonding?" Then our mum said "Yes. Its a good think" "I know" Told her Jade. Then my dad said "Damon me and your mother agreed that you can come to sleep here for a week so you two can get to know eachother and then a week after, Jade can come to sleepover at our house so me and her can get to know each other. So what do you guys think?" "Sure" Me and Jade told him.

"So Damon right after you finish up eating come with me to our house so you can pack up and then i will drive you here" my dad said. I nodded. Jade looked kinda happy. I was happy. She is going to be with me every single second of the day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soo did you guys like it ? I hope you do! Dont forget to VOTE and COMMENT please i really appreicate. Thanks so much ! XXX

Francesca :) x