Heading To A Club

Jade's P.O.V

Carly had just texted me that she is coming at my house around 7 cause she has a problem. I knew it! I knew something ain't right from that day that we met at the park. This has something to do with Darren.

*** Later that night***

It was half past 6 and the doorbell rang. I went to see who it was and there was carly. She looked sad and depressed at the same time. "I have a huge problem. I need your help!!" She told me shouting. "Okok lets go to my room and tell us whats wrong" I told her and she nodded. We went to my rooom.

Carly's P.O.V

I didnt how to tell her but i needed help. "Jade, Darren's is abusing me, he is raping me evrydayday. He tells me that if we dont have sex he brake up with me, but i love him so much and i dont know what to do, and i have missed two periods and im afraid im pregnant" I told her crying "Im so sorry! but i think you should leave him" Jade told me. "Yeah, you deserve someone who loves you for who you are not just cause of sex, he doesnt love you he is just using you till he is bored with you, so leave him there are plenty fish in the see" Damon told me. "Thats a pretty good advice" Jade told darren.

"So i just give him a call now?" I told them and they said "Yes now!" I dialed his number and he picked it up and i told him"Darren im so sorry but im braking up with you" He then said "What? you cant, i already told you, you cant brake up with me or my friends will rape you, i only can brake up with, till i get bored." "What? No f*ckin way, We are done!" I told him. "Yeah right we will see about that" He told me and he hang up. I cryedd alot more and told Jade and Damon what he told me. And they were worried. "We will figure something dont worry" Jade told me. "Anyways i have to go my mum wants me to go home cause i have been all week out, i will call you bye" i told her and left.

Jade's P.O.V

I was so worried about carly but i didnt let that problem ruin my night. "I think our parents are on a date" Damon told me. "Yeah i think that too, i got an idea" I told him. Then he said "Oh, are you thinking what im thinking?" "I think we are, We will go and spy on them" I told him. "yeah but there's a prob we dont know were they went" he said "ooh yeah thats a pity." I told him. "But we still can do something else right" Damon told me winking at me. I nodded and he grabbed me" He wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed my neck, i moaned so hard cause he had found my sweet spot. "oh im sry, i guess i left you a bite" He told me.

"Its okay." I told him. I didnt care. He was about to kiss my lips when we heard a scream. It came from outside. It was carly. We looked through the window and we saw carly crying and shouting and vomiting at the same time. Then there was Darren running after Carly. We were about to go outside, when we heard the police car siren. The police came and took Darren to the police staion.

Carly came to my house. "he followed me here, Im tired of this shit! Wanna go to a club or somethin? I want some shots" she told us. "Um yeah sure let me go change" I told her. It was almost 8pm and we were going to a club. I went to change and i wore a dark purple tight short dress and i wore some black converse and some black braclets, i let my red hair naturally and i did some simple makeup and i was ready. "Hey damon you ready?" I told to damon He nodded. And we headed to the club.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like it?? Hope you do. Please vote and comment! Thanks xx