Going Out

Jade's P.O.V

I woke up, on the sofa with Damon's arms around me. Awwh he looked so cute sleeping. I gave him a kiss on his cheek and i went in the kitchen. I made some waffles for breakfast. I went to open the fridge to get the chocolate syrup, Damon go in the room and he rapped his arms around my waist and kissed me on the cheek and told me 'good morning beautiful' 'Good morning babe' I told him. 'Soo um,we need to talk' he told me. 'Yeah i know' i told him. 'So are we back together? i mean i do want to i really do but we are siblings. But im putting that aside us. I dont care anymore if we are siblings, i love you, i always have and i will always will. And next year when we go to collage we can tell our becoming friends that are boyfriend and girlfriend and leave that we are siblings out. We can hide it from our parents, i dont care anymore i love you so much Jad and i cant stand not being with you. I love you i really do.' I smiled at him but didnt say anything, then he said 'So would be my girlfriend, again?' I then kissed him passionatley and then i told him 'Did that answered your question?' ;) Then he grabbed me and pushed me on the wall and kissed me hard.

'Good morning guys' Carly walked into the kitchen with a smile on her face. We stopped kissing and turned looking at Carly with embaressed faces. 'Why are you so happy?' i told her. 'I dont know just got up in a good mood...hey um since today is a saturday wanna go clubbling tonight? we havent gone in a while now, and tell Sally and he bf to come too.' 'Yeah sure' we told her. I looked at the time and it was already 5pm. We over slepped again. 'lets get drunk tonight' carly said. We all looked at eachother and liked the idea. I called Sally to tell her to out with us to night and she said yes and she will be meeting us at our house at 8. I took a quick shower and put on my matching red underwear and i wore a black strapless dress and a leather jacket and my favourite black wedges. I strightened my hair and wore a black studded bow near my bangs. I did my cat eye makeup and i put dark purple lipstick. I put some playboy perfume and i was ready.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey guys, sry it was a bit short but i was tired and busy. Hope you like it. Please vot, comment and follow. Thanks xxx