Near Death

I felt the ground crumble and everyone fell to their knees. People were hiding under trees or hid in Garroth and Cadenza's basement for shelter. I stayed outside and felt a strong force pull me towards it. I look at my dad then back in the middle of the street and see a supernatural creature fly into the air. The Demon Warlock.

"Finally. I've been awoken from my slumber. And who do we have here? A Shadow Knight's child. And Gene's son. Then we have a Jury of Nine member. A son related to Shad the Destroyer. A daughter related to Irene. Those two are twins. And a son related to Esmaund the Protector. How wonderful." The Demon Warlock says and I draw my sword.

"How dare you say those things to us! Get ready to have your blood on my sword!" I yell and run at him. We sword fight for a good but until he slashes my chest. I scream and fall to the ground in pain.

"Looks like your father taught you well. Too bad that you can't block yet." The Demon Warlock says and I pounce at him and he falls to the ground and cuts my arm. I keep on fighting him until he flew into the sky with full power.

"I'm done with these games!!! Be ready to die MyStreet!!!" The Demon Warlock yells and I jump into the air and knock him down. Him and I impact the ground and make a huge crater into the ground and I lift up my sword and stab him. I grab the orb that Aaron used to kill Zane and used it on the Demon Warlock.

"What are you doing?! You'll kill us both!!!!" The Demon Warlock yells and I look back at the others then back at him.

"Good." I say and he screams and a huge explosion happens.

Laurance's POV~~~~

The huge explosion happens and tears fall out of my eyes immediately. Lucinda and I run over to the crater and see Shyla's body on the ground and Lucinda bursts out crying. She runs down the crater and grabs onto Shyla's dead body.

"WHY?!?!?!?! WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE YOU?!?!?!" Lucinda yells and I kneel down by her side comforting her. I hug Shyla and a light shoots everywhere and I look down at her and she wakes up.

Shyla's POV~~~

I wake up and see my dad holding me in his arms and I hug him.

"I'm alive?" I ask and see Dmitri running down the crater then he kisses me.

"Thank Irene you're alive!!!" He yells and I hug him.

"I love you." I tell him and we make out.

"I love you more, Puppy." He says and we kiss like it was the end of the world.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!! I was ready to end this story because I was getting EXTREMELY bored with it. This part might not be my best, but I will be making another part on the parents' other kids. Like Nicole and Zane's future children. More Laurance and Lucinda kids and I'll explain who Lucas is. I hope you guys enjoyed this story and go read the future of everyone's children called "Kamigami No Asobi: Don't Know Who To Love" Bye guys!!!!❤️❤️❤️