More Shadow Knights

Shyla's POV

I see Catlin trying to have Camillia calm down. But in my opinion she isn't. She looks like a ripe tomato. I walk over to her to see what's up.

"Uh hey Camillia. What's up with you?" I ask. "Mmmmm.... he's here!" Camillia says in a high pitched voice. I look at her confused and points to Jason. "Why? What's up with him? Did he hurt you in some way?! Cuz if he did I'll kill 'em!" "No it's not that. Camillia has had a crush on Dmitri's cousin for a LONG time. I guess since first grade. No kindergarten." Catlin clears up for me.

"Ohhhhhh okay. Then why can't you just talk to him?" I ask. "When Camillia talks to someone she has a crush on. Uhhhhhhhhh. She can't talk correctly. She stutters. A lot." Catlin explains. Camillia starts to freak out and slaps Catlin's arm a lot. "Oww hey! What? OHHHHHH NO." I look at them confused Catlin turns me around and I see Dmitri and his cousin walk over here. I shrug and hug Dmitri as he stands in front of me. "Shyla this is my cousin Jason. Gene and Sasha's second son. Catlin, Camillia you guys know Jason." Jason waves to me then kisses my hand and laughs. "Dmitri your lucky to have a beautiful girl. Can I steal her at some point?" Jason chuckles. "Oh hell naw! She's mine!" He laughs and hugs me and kisses my cheek. Jason looks at Camillia who looks calmer now and he winks at her. "Jason you can't do that! You have a girlfriend!" Dmitri commented. Camillia's smile turned into a frown and looks at the ground and begins to walk away. "I'll go talk to her." I whisper to Catlin as she motions for Cole to come over to her. Camillia sits in front of a tree and begins to cry. I sit next to her and begin to talk to her.

"What's wrong?" I ask. "J-j-jason never mentioned having a girlfriend. I-i text him a lot and he never ever said he had a girlfriend." Camillia begins to tear up. I hug her to comfort her. "Why did I fall in love with a Shadow Knight? I'm so stupid. But he's so cute." Camillia begins to cry even more. He's a Shadow Knight?! He doesn't look like he knows that though.  I thought. I look for Catlin but she's still talking to Jason and Dmitri while her head was on Cole's shoulder. Catlin turns around and I motion her to talk to Camillia so that I could talk to Jason and Dmitri. "Look Camillia I have no idea what to tell you. But all I know is that I have gone through this once in my wolf pack. There was another wolf from a different pack that I liked. I decided to go to their pack for a while instead. After a short while I saw another female wolf and I found out that, that was his mate. I was devistated so I killed them both and ran back to my old pack." Catlin tapped my shoulder and I walked over to Dmitri, Cole, and Jason. And I kissed Dmitri on his cheek and rested my head on his arm (he was 6 foot 7 so he was too tall. I'm only 5 foot 9). "Dude. It doesn't really matter how she treats you she's still your girlfriend." Dmitri comments. "I know Dmitri but she acts completely needy and says I'm a horrible center in hockey. She even insults me how 'she still wants to be with Dmitri. Dmitri is hotter than you. Why can't you be more like Dmitri?' I'm tired of hearing that bullcrap from her." Jason tenses up. "Yeah the Dmitri who rejects her every time she asks him out." Cole comments. The three start laughing. I laugh a little bit then they all stop.

"Jason whose your girlfriend? I'm not interested in you but I just want to know." I ask. He stays quiet. "His girlfriend is someone that goes to our school. She's Vylad and Michi's snotty, spoiled, Regina George daughter. Veronica Ro'Meave." Dmitri responds. "Jason, shouldn't you be related to her? Since Zane is your step - uncle?" I ask. "I have no relation to Zane's side of the family. But she is Dmitri's cousin." Jason responds. "That doesn't sound like a very nice girlfriend to me." I comment. "Yeah she was the first few days then turned into a completely different person. I was gonna ask out Camillia but Veronica asked out before I ever asked Camillia." I froze in place. "Wait. What about Camillia?!" "I was gonna ask her out on the last day of 8th grade. Until Veronica asked me out." Jason repeats. I look at Camillia who looks calmer now. I look back at Jason.

Bingo. He does have a crush on Camillia.