Jumping

I stay at my uncle Garroth and aunt Cadenza's house for a little longer to see if I need to help anymore. I talk with the others a little bit more and get to know Jason a little bit better.

"So you're not a cassonova?" I ask and hold my Pepsi in one hand and Courtney in the other.

"No. My uncle was and my dad was the leader of the Shadow Knights in high school. I don't know who's leading the group, but I don't want to join them." Jason says and I nod my head and my mom puts her hand on my shoulder.

"I'll take Courtney. You keep talking." My mom says and takes Courtney.

"Hm. Aren't you a Shadow Knight, Jason?" Dmitri asks Jason.

"Yeah, but I haven't been experiencing any part of a Shadow Knight." Jason answers and I smirk.

"What?" Dmitri asks and I scoff.

"I can show you how to transform. Or my dad can." I comment and they look at me weird.

"You've only been here for a month. And you already know how to transform into a Shadow Knight?" Dmitri asks me and I nod my head.

"Yeah. When I wouldn't be hanging out with you guys, he teaches me how to be a good Shadow Knight, how to transform, and their history. He told me about the Demon Warlock. He sounds like a horrible person---"

"SHHHHHHH!!" They all shush me.

"What?" I ask.

"Be careful about what you say about the Demon Warlock." Camilla says and I look at them weirdly.

"Why?" I ask again.

"*sigh* The Demon Warlock is Travis' father. They don't really have a good past of each other. The Demon Warlock killed Travis' mother and they never got along after that." Catlin explains.

"So what happened to him after that?" I ask.

"The Demon Warlock hasn't appeared since they last saw each other. We've, us five, had made sure that the Demon Warlock stays away. So that he won't ruin Travis' life. It's already perfect enough. We don't want to ruin it for him." Dmitri explains.

"But Dmitri, you're human. How can you control a powerful force like that?" I ask and Dmitri smirks.

"Since Zane is the leader of the Jury of Nine and wants to protect both me, my mother, and his soon to be born child. He wanted me to have some kind of strength and/or weapon." Dmitri says and I look at him weirdly.

"What are you called?" I ask and he smiles and wraps his arm around me.

"He called me 'Dmitri the Dueling Blood Swords'." Dmitri answers and I nod my head.

"So Jason, do you want me to teach you how to transform? I'll go easy." I say and Jason slowly steps back.

"Um I have food in the oven. So yeah, I'm going to go check on that. Okay bye!" Jason says and runs out the door.

"Where's he going?" Dmitri asks and I smirk and get ready to chase him.

"I'll be right back." I say and run out the door and the others follow me while I chase Jason. I try to jump him and miss and fall on the ground. Camilla jumps over me and jumps Jason and they both fall down. I look up and see Camilla on Jason's back and Jason on the ground laughing. I start squealing in my mouth.

"JAMILLA IS MY OTP!!!!!!!! I SHIP THEM!!!!!!" I scream.