Get Together

Laurance, Lucinda, and Shyla all start walking down the street towards Aphmau and Aaron's house. While they are walking down they see Garroth and Cadenza pregnant with their second child. Dante and Kawaii~Chan with Nekoette. Zane with Nicole and Dmitri. Vylad and Michi pregnant with their first set of triplets. Then Katelyn and Travis. Not married nor engaged but pregnant. "Wow Katelyn I'm surprised that you gave Travis a chance." Lucinda commented surprisingly. "Yeah. A pretty big chance. But he has changed his act A LOT after we found out." Katelyn responded. " How many months are you?" Shyla asks. " 2 months. But I want the baby now!" Travis responds. Laurance sees Cadenza walks over to her and gives her a friendly hug. "Hey Laurance I see that you guys adopted." Cadenza observed. " Yes our adopted daughter Shyla." Lucinda responds. Laurance and Lucinda look at each other concerningly. " If she doesn't know about it. We're okay." Laurance mouths. "Cadenza can I please talk to you privately?" Laurance asks. " Yes of course! Is everything okay?" Cadenza asks concerned. " Yeah its important." Laurance and Cadenza walk over to the other side of the street. Garroth and Cadenza's son Gage looks at Shyla and winks at her. Shyla gives Gage a look showing him her wolf eyes. Dmitri walks up to the door to ring the door bell. Shyla looks at Dmitri as he walks up to the door giving him googly eyes and follows him. She gets to Dmitri she introduced herself to him. "Hi I'm Shyla. I'm Lucinda and Laurance's adopted daughter. And you?" He doesn't respond and ignoring her. "Hey excuse me Mr. Impolite have your parents taught you anything about being polite? Cuz if they did you obviously didn't listen." Shyla commented. Dmitri scoffs. Shyla got impatient enough to growl at him and he turns around and begins to drool. "Uh hello my eyes are up here. Finally I got your attention somehow." Shyla giggles, "Hello again eyes up here. Who are you and what's your name?" Shyla asks again. "Oh sorry! I get distracted easily." Dmitri addresses. "Yeah I can tell." Shyla comments. "I'm Dmitri. Nicole and Dante's son." He introduces. "Is that Dante?" Shyla asks and points to Zane. "No that's my step dad, Zane." He answered and points to Dante. "OH! I thought that you died your hair. That's pretty cool that your blue hair is natural and not dyed." She rubs her fingers through his hair. Man his hair is so soft! But he is really cute. Try not to stare Shyla! She thinks. "Yeah I like how your hair is an orange and light brown color. It suits you." He puts his hand on Shyla's face because that where her hair was. And slowly moved his hand down her face through her hair. Shyla blushes. "Hey Dmitri! Get your hands off of my gurl!!! Shez mine yo!" Gage comes up and wraps his arm around Shyla's shoulder and attempts to kiss her cheek. But Shyla turns to the side and did the old "Katelyn way" to Gage and punched him across the yard. "WOMANIZER!!!! Get away from me pervert." Shyla yells. Then a girl the same age as Shyla, Dmitri, and Gage. "Are you guys here for the get together?" the girl asks. Everyone nods. "Come on in. Mom they're here!" A woman comes down her stairs and everyone screams, "APHMAU!"