Confusion

"Wait! So Gage is my cousin?! What in the name of Irene is going on?!" I yell and point to Gage.

"I'm just as confused as you! Dmitri explain this!" Gage demands and Jewels is standing by Gage.

"Gage your mom is Laurance's adopted older sister. And Shyla your dad was adopted from an orphanage." Dmitri explains calmly while is fists were still clenched.

"Okay. But Gage! That still doesn't explain how you didn't know this!!!" I yell at Gage and I pin him against the fence holding him by his neck.

"Look! I can be really stupid sometimes and can't think! That was one point when I couldn't think! Heh heh heh. Please don't hurt me." Gage begs and explains.

"Yeah! Please don't hurt him." I look at Jewels who was begging me not to pop gage's head off. I give her a dead stare.

"Oh I'm not gonna kill him." I say and look back at Gage.

"Yay!" Gage excitedly says.

"I'm gonna give him a slow and painful death." I begin to squeeze Gage's neck.

"What?!" Dmitri and Gage yell.

"No!" Jewels yells. Dmitri comes up behind me and grabs me by my waist and pulls me back and I turn red like a tomato.

"Uhhhhhh. Dmitri?" I say and I turn even more red.

"Yeah?" I look at him.

"You do know that your hands are around my waist right?" I say and stutter.

"Yeah I know." Dmitri says and holds me tighter.

"Aren't you gonna let me go?" I ask and look up at him concerned.

"Maybe. I like holding you like this! It bothers me how inappropriate it is, but I feel comfortable like this. It makes me feel safe being around me puppy!" Dmitri brings me up higher around his chest and moves his hands up around my stomach and hugs me.

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! THIS IS SO KAWAII! WHERE'S MY PHONE?" Jewels squeals and brings her phone out and takes a picture. "Dmitri I'm sending this to you!"

"Okay! Come on Puppy let's go!" Dmitri carries me where everyone else is.

"Dmitri. What are you even doing?" Catlin asks and I could hear her snicker and she looks at Dmitri funny.

"What?! I feel safe around my puppy!" He hugs me tighter.

"But do you really need to pick her up bro?" Jason asks.

"Yes I do!" Dmitri comments and when he turns to see the others I get swung around with him and his grip getting tighter around my waist.

"Uh Dmitri you probably wanna let go of her before you kill her. She's turning blue." Camilla comments.

"She is? Is it the color of my hair?!" Dmitri exclaims.

"No I'm not as blue as your hair. As long as you don't keep squeezing me." I comment and him and I look at each other and he smiles. He puts me on the ground but doesn't let go of me. He still has his arms around my waist and I look at him.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I SHIP EM'! I SHIP DMITRI AND SHYLA RIGHT NOW!" Jewels squeals and keeps taking pictures of me and Dmitri.

"Jewels, are you hanging out with Kawaii~Chan too much? Cause you're starting to act like her with her ship hobby thing." Dmitri comments and I laugh.

"No. I haven't met Kawaii~Chan yet. But, shipping is awesome! Let's see what ship name?" Jewels scratches her chin and looks closely at me and Dmitri and mutters our names. "OH! I got it!"

"Can we guess?" Cole asks.

"No! It's too easy!" Jewels says.

"Okay then what's our ship name?" I ask.

"Your guys' ship name is................."