Old, New Friends

Shyla's POV~~~~~~~

"How could she possibly have a crush on Gage?!" I yell.

"How would I know! She just told me! I would love to know that details but know all she texted me that she thinks that she has a crush on Gage!" Catlin yells.

"She wasn't always the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to love." Dmitri comments.

"Only you would know that Dmitri! You hung out with her more than we did!" Catlin comments and he chuckles and shrugs.

"What can I say? Her and I are still good friends." Dmitri comments and we keep on walking to Camilla's house until a car pulled up and a girl walked out of it. She had black hair, red eyes, button nose, and tall. But as tall as me.

"Jewels!" Camilla and Catlin scream and they run over to the girl and hug her.

"Hey guys! Oh my Irene thank you guys so much for inviting me! My parents were just about to go to a Nether concert thing. Obviously, in the Nether and they were gonna make me go." She complains and thanks them.

"I thought you liked those kind of things?" Cole asks.

"I know I look like I do but I really don't. I know the black hair and red eyes make me look like I would do anything like that, but no I wouldn't." The girl answers.

"That's good to know." Dmitri comments and the girl looks at him and walks over and hugs him while he's still has his arm around my shoulder.

"Oh Dmitri it's great to see you again! How have things been?" The girl asks.

"Good. My mom and Zane are married finally. But don't tell my dad this, but Zane is a much better Dad than my real one. He's pretty much been with me and my mom since the day I was born and he stood up for my mom." He tells the girl.

"That's good! I never thought that they would ever be together. Who's this?" The girl points to me and asks.

"Oh this is my girlfriend and Laurance and Lucinda's daughter Shyla. She was a wolf for 14 years of her life and her parents found her again just recently so she's getting used to things." Dmitri laughs and I punch him in the shoulder.

"I'm already used to enough thanks to you." And I giggle.

"Hi! I'm Julia but everyone calls me Jewels. You're super pretty too! Lucky!" Jewels compliments me.

"I'm not that beautiful, it's really you. Your eyes compliment your hair! It's super sumptuous!" I compliment her back.

"Thank you what does that mean?" She asks me.

"It means magnificent or beautiful." I answer.

"Oh! Thank you so much! Let's go swimming!" Jewels comments. We all run through the side gate into the backyard and I see her cuts on her arm and I felt real bad for her that she had to go through that.

"Hey!" I hear Jewels say then a smack.

"Ow! Why?!" I hear gage say. Then I knew that he was trying WAY too hard to get a girlfriend.