Zane's Gonna Be A Dad

"YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT I'LL BE AN OLDER BROTHER?!?!?!?!? AGAIN!!!!!" Dmitri yells and I couldn't tell if he was excited or not.

"Yes. But she hasn't told Zane yet. So when you're ready to talk to her about this. You need to talk to her in private." Travis warns us. Dmitri stood up and ran out the door.

"Go on after him. Thank you guys for staying with us for a little bit longer." Katelyn thanks me.

"No problem. I gotta go." I say and she lets me run out of their house and down to Dmitri's. I saw him run inside his house and I run in behind him.

"Mom? Can I talk to you for a second outside?" Dmitri asks.

"Of course! Is everything alright?" Nicole asks.

"Yes. Can I just talk to you?" Dmitri answers and Nicole walks outside with Dmitri. I stayed inside with Zane and we talked.

"Hi Zane. I'm Shyla! I'm Laurance and Lucinda's daughter and Dmitri's girlfriend." I introduce myself and we shake hands.

"I'm Zane. I'm Dmitri's step-father and Nicole's husband. It's very nice to meet you." Zane introduces.

"I heard that you and Nicole have been friends for a long time. And that you were there when Dante cheated on her. Twice. And that you were there when Dmitri was born." I said and Zane nods his head.

"Yes I have been there for Nicole. She's always been a good friend to both me and herself. After Dmitri was born and Nicole fell asleep, I went outside of her hospital room and had a talk with him about commitment. He said that he was never committed to Nicole. And I said okay then why did you get her pregnant? I yell back at him and he tells me to f off and he leaves the hospital. I had always treated Dmitri like he was my son. I've always wanted Dmitri to never know that Dante was his father because in high school Dante was a player and I didn't want that getting to him." Zane explains.

"Wow. But hey you're a savage. You came back at Dante with 'then why did you get her pregnant then?' That's a pretty good roast." I comment and Zane and I both laugh.

"I moved in with Nicole and Dmitri when Dmitri was about 9 years old because they were about to be evicted because they didn't have enough money to pay their bills. I'm a TV show director so I get a lot of money. I was able to keep my house and move in with them. I turned my house into a rentable home for vacations and we get money from that. I have 2 shows that are currently still on. 'Minecraft Diaries: The War of the Magi' the second season had just currently just ended. And the other show has the same actors, but more comedy. It's called 'MyStreet'. I'm gonna be making a new show called 'Phoenix Drop High' and I can't use the same actors because they're older. So I'm looking for some teenagers. I was thinking about you guys, but some of you just don't have the acting part in you guys." Zane explains.

"You can use us! Just some of us need practice." I suggest.

"Yeah you could say that." Zane says and he drinks some beer and Dmitri and Nicole come walking in. Dmitri whispers in my ear, "Get out your phone. My mom is telling Zane." I nod my head and pull out my phone.

"Zane, we've been married for a year. And I love you very much. And I know that you act like Dmitri's real father towards him, but you don't need to do that anymore." Nicole said and I didn't know how I felt about her telling him.

"What are you saying?" Zane says worryingly.

"Dmitri's gonna be an older brother again." Nicole says and Zane looks at her surprised.

"Are you?" Zane says and his eye widens.

"I'm pregnant." Nicole says and Zane begins to cry.

"I'm gonna be a dad?" Zane says.

"Yes." Nicole begins to cry herself. I cry on Dmitri's shoulder as he records it.

"I'm gonna be a Dad!" Zane chants and he hugs Nicole. He cries on her shoulder. And Dmitri gives me back my phone.

"Can I send this to my parents and others?" I ask Nicole.

"Sure." She says. I send it to my mom, dad, Camilla, Catlin, Gage, Jason, and Jewels. I knew that they were all going to be very happy.