TV

We walk into Dmitri's movie room and I stood there in awe. I never been in a room this big. The movie screen was three sizes of my king sized bed. There were many movie chairs, recliners, and sectional couches. Even arcade games, a nacho, and soft pretzel machine. There were stacks on stacks of movies. Gamer chairs and 15 gaming consoles. Some were the same and some weren't.

 "Babe, this is huge!" I tell him and hold onto his arm.

"I know right? Zane brought in a lot of money when he moved in a few years ago because we were in debt." Dmitri explains and Jason jumps onto a gaming chair. Cole lunges to a recliner and Catlin sits on his lap. Gage runs straight to the nachos and Camilla sits on a recliner.

"What does Zane work as?" I ask him.

"He's a TV show director/ movie director." Dmitri tells me.

"I've never seen a movie before, but what movies or TV shows has he directed?" I ask.

"Zane is working on a movie right now called, 'Phoenix Drop High' he's looking for teenage actors which he's thinking about using us. And he made two TV shows called, 'Minecraft Diaries' and 'MyStreet'. All of our parents were in those TV shows. Aphmau was the main character. Your's and Gage's dads were her close guards that were in love with her. And Aaron was her lover that soon died. But if you see the one episode that got us all when we all saw him die in the show. It actually happened to him in real life but he came back. Zane and him got at each other's throats and began to insult him and his dead family. It was bad. They're cool now. That happened just before we were all born." Dmitri explains.

"Wow. Sounds interesting." I comment.

"It's the best!" I see Camilla's head pop up on top of a chair and laugh.

"Really?" I ask and keep laughing at the same time.

"Yeah! When Zane first told us about it we watched the very first episode and loved it!" Catlin tells me.

"Yeah! Every time a new episode came out we would rush over here to watch it. But when Aaron died in the show. Man I'm tearing up just talking about it." Gage comments.

"Some of the manliness men here in this room, couldn't stop crying. It was so bad!" Cole comments.

"Yeah and you were one of them Cole!" Dmitri yells.

"Hey! It was you also!" Cole yells back. Dmitri and I walk over to a recliner and I sit on his lap.

"When we all went upstairs to tell Zane about it. My mom all thought that we saw something horrible. Like my dog dying. So she was freaking out and when we told her she was laughing so hard and said it wasn't a big deal. Then she watched it and she wouldn't stop crying either. It was hilarious! Especially the side story one!" Dmitri tells me.

"Hm. Sounds interesting." I comment and curl myself up on Dmitri's lap.

"You know what? We should have Shyla watch! Then she'll understand! Besides there's a new episode out anyways!" Camilla says.

"Yeah! Make her watch 'Minecraft Diaries' first! From season 1!" Catlin shouts. I give it a thumbs up and begin watching it and couldn't stop. The episode when Aaron dies hit everyone like a dump truck, again. We all couldn't stop crying.

"Oh my Irene! That was impossible not to stop watching!" I comment wiping the tears from my eyes.

"I know right? Now when you watch 'MyStreet' it'll cheer you up. They're always on the same day. Every time there's a sad episode we watch this afterward." Gage explains.

"Then let's watch!" I say and I watched it all night long and couldn't stop.