Home

Shyla's POV

After a long night of fun and drama. Everyone began to leave. Dante and Kawaii ~ Chan and Nekoette-Tan started to leave and told everyone goodbye. They decided to talk to Dmitri last. 

"Hey Dmitri! How was tonight for you? We didn't get to talk much. I'm sorry about that." Dante said. "It was pretty good dad. And it's fine that we didn't get to talk. I've been with my new girlfriend, Shyla. This whole time." I look up at Dmitri when he said my name and he points towards Dante and Kawaii ~ Chan. "Ummmm hi! I'm Shyla. Laurance and Lucinda's daughter. It's very nice to meet you Mr.Dante and Ms. Kawaii ~ Chan. And are you Dmitri's mother?" I ask her politely. "Oh no! Dmitri~Kun isn't Kawaii ~ Chan's son. Dmitri~Kun is Dante~Kun and Nicole~Chan's son from a long time ago. This is Kawaii~Chan's only child Nekoette-Tan." Kawaii ~ Chan shows us Nekoette. I can tell that was Dante's daughter because of the blue hair. "Hello Shyla~Senpai! I'm Nekoette-Tan! Dmitri-Kun is Nekoette-Tan's older half brother." She giggles and pokes Dmitri annoyingly and keeps on going till he bursts. "That's it!!!" Dmitri picks up Nekoette and tickles her to death. She was laughing so hard that she started to cry.

"Alright Dmitri. You can put down your sister." I told him. He kissed Nekoette on the cheek and gave her to Dante and falls asleep on Dante's shoulder. "Alright. Well Dmitri we have to take Nekoette home. But it was nice talking with you. And it was nice meeting you too Shyla." He shakes my hand and hugs Dmitri and leaves with Nekoette on sleeping on his shoulder and Kawaii ~ Chan.

Then I saw Nicole come over to me and Dmitri with Zane behind her. "Dmitri it's time to go home. Say goodbye to your friend here." Nicole demanded. "Mom! That's my girlfriend you're talking about! Gimme a minute." Dmitri commented. "Okay we'll be waiting in the front yard." Dmitri nods his head and turns to me.

"Here's my number. I'm sure your parents gave you a phone right?" I just stare at him and nod. "Yeah it's the new iPhone. It's a rose gold." Dmitri smiles at me and chuckles. "Hahaha. Good. Oh and one more thing." Dmitri pulls me close to him and makes out with me for a good bit. We remove our lips from each other and look at one another in awe. "Well that was nice. Text me later if you can! Luv ya, Puppy!" He jogs to the front yard and my mom comes over to me and I couldn't tell if she was angry, excited, or just  I don't know what.

"Oooooohhhh looks like someone had their first kiss!" Mom comments. "Mom, that was not the first one. I think it was like the 5th or 6th time we kissed." I reply. Mom smiles at me and Dad starts walking towards us. "I suggest you don't tell your father that you guys made out. He would possibly try to kill Dmitri since he is just a human only." She whispers to me, I nod and hug Dad.

"You ladies ready to go home and get some rest?" Dad asks. I nod and Mom responds, "Yes we're ready Laurance. Did you have fun tonight?" Mom asks. "Yes in fact I did. Garroth seems good. So does Cadenza. But man her and I have to go out for lunch at some point we haven't talked since Christmas. But it was great to catch up!" Dad comments. He has me and Mom go first out the side gate and we walk on the sidewalk home. When we got home I went straight up to my room and added Dmitri's number. After I added his number I started to get ready for bed. I wore a t-shirt that said "Messy hair? Don't care." and put on some pajama shorts. then I laid down on my bed and began looking at my phone. Then my mom comes in my room to tell me goodnight.

"It's great to see you again. After my first miscarriage when I was fourteen. And after your older brother went missing when he was two," Mom begins to tear up and I squeeze her and she hugs me back, "your father and I didn't think that we were ever gonna have more kids. But now here you are back with us." She tells me. "I'm glad that I'm back with you guys again. And one other question. You got pregnant at fourteen?" She tenses up her fist and I grab her fist and have it untense. "Yes I did. On accident. Ummmmmmmmm, your father and I were very young and it just happened. My dad didn't want us together anymore but we didn't listen and just kept on dating." She responds. I nod and tuck myself in. "Shyla Renee Zvhal. It's really great to have you back home with us." She hugs and kisses me on the forehead turning around seeing my dad waiting to tell me goodnight. Mom gets up and kisses dad on the cheek and goes to their bedroom. Dad walks over to me and kisses me on the forehead and tells me "goodnight".

"Shyla it's great to have you back. Back at your REAL home. With us and new friends." I hug him tight. "I know. I'm happy to be back to. And it's weird that I know so many human things when I lived in a wolf pack as a wolf for 14 years! It's honestly pretty cool!" I tell him. He smiles and rubs my light brown and orange hair like I was a dog. I smile back at him. "Probably because you had human ways while you were a wolf." He pushes me and tickles me. "STOP! STOP! I'M GONNA PEE!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!" He stops and gives me one more hug and leaves the room. Looks back at me and says, "Shyla." I look up at him. "Welcome home." He leaves my room and leaves a crack.

You know how dads and daughters have that special bond between one another? That's what me, Dmitri, my mom, and dad. We all have that bond like we've known each other forever.