They Understand

Shyla stands down and backs away from Dmitri. "Sh-sh-shyla listen we can explain we---" "You guys lied to me this whole time." Shyla began to shake horribly. "Shyla, let's go, you need to calm down." Dmitri, Gage, Camillia, Cole, and Catlin all try to pull Shyla away from the fight. "Dmitri get off of me I don't want to hurt you." Shyla warns and Dmitri stands down and backs off. Camillia elbows Dmitri, "Ow! What was that for?" Dmitri whispers. "You're just gonna let her do that?!" Camillia whispers back. "I have no choice she could kill me." "Shyla, we can explain everything. From start to finish. Please just give us a cha-----" "Mom, I mean 'Lucinda'. Answer this question. Why are you guys such back stabbing sons of bitches that lied to their biological daughter that works for the god damn DEMON WARLOCK!!!!!!?" Shyla screams and storms off to the front of the house. Lucinda and Laurance begin to walk to the door. Travis and Katelyn stop them, "Stand back. She needs to talk to someone who understands." Travis says. "Lucinda I know that you've been through this but she needs to talk to someone that she's not mad at. Later we'll send out Dmitri she'll listen to him and Travis." Katelyn explains. Lucinda nods and begins to cry on Katelyn's shoulder. Travis runs out to the front and grabs Shyla, "Shyla! Shyla! Shyla! Come here I know how you feel. My mom was seduced by my dad, the Demon Warlock. After I was born he never visited nor payed any attention to me. My mom got tired of it so she confronted him about it and he ended up killing my mom." Travis began to tear up. "What I'm saying is be happy that you have parents that pay attention for you and care for you and worry about you. I know that you're angry about them not telling you and putting you in a wolf pack all your life but be grateful that you have both parents in your life." Travis said. Shyla didn't talk at all but tear up. "Come here." Travis walked over towards Shyla and hugged her so that she can cry. She was sobbing and he texted Katelyn to send out Dmitri and that he'll be able to find them. "Th-th-th-they lied to me!!! How can I forgive them?!! They lied to me my whole life!!!!!! They left me!!!!" Shyla kept on crying. "For a good reason. It's really hard to explain. I'm gonna summarize it for you. The new Shadow Lord made a new law that said "no shadow knights can have any children" so your dad did not listen to that rule and the new Shadow Knights had came after your parents and everyone on the street. The whole street fought and your mom had hid you in a wolf den to protect you and came back and fought." Travis explains. Dmitri walks over to Travis and Shyla and took over. Shyla began to blush and stop crying. "There we go no more crying for you." Dmitri wipes off Shyla's tears and pushes her hair behind Shyla's ear and she blushes. "I went through the exact same thing you are. My mom always told me that my dad had died before I was born. Then I snuck on a boat with Nekoette and my mom came and got me from Phoenix Drop and tried to turn away from Dante and she told him that I was his son. Then he told me and I was so mad at him that I barely talked to him again. But after Travis talked to me and Dante and I hung out with each other since." Dmitri explains. "So I should still love them and forgive them that easily?" Shyla asks. "Well that's your choice. For me and Dante to get along we had to do something that we both liked. For you it could be many things. Your dad is a Shadow Knight and your mom is a witch so it could really be anything." Dmitri explains. "Okay, but how are they also wolves?" Shyla asks. "Your mom is witch so she uses potions so she could've drank one of the wolf potions when she was pregnant with you." Dmitri attempted to answer. "Oh okay." Shyla answers. Dmitri hugs her and grabs her hand and takes her back to the party. Shyla doesn't resist Dmitri grabbing her hand and they talk going back. Walking slow back to the party. When they got up to the front door Dmitri gave Shyla a complement that she'll never forget, "Hey Shyla before we head back to the party and your dad beats my ass for what I'm about to say," Shyla begins to blush and snicker a little bit, "Anyways, you look REALLY cute in that bikini. Your bu----" "Don't turn into Travis alright? I get it k?" Shyla interrupts. Dmitri smiles and gives Shyla more than a hug. Shyla's very first kiss on her forehead.