More Cousins

Last night after everybody left I fell asleep on the couch outside and stayed there.

Laurance's POV

Lucinda and I walked outside to our backyard and saw Shyla asleep on the couch that we had outside.

"Can I wake her up?!" I ask excitedly while whispering and screaming at the same time. Lucinda gives me a look.

"No! You'll do the thing that will piss her off!" Lucinda tells me and I cross my arms.

"You didn't even know what I was going to do." I comment and turn my back to her.

"Being married to you for 17 years and how many times you've had to wake me up, I would know." Lucinda explains and I laugh and hug her then kiss her cheek.

"I'll wake her up. Not you for s million years." Lucinda comments and we walk over to the couch Shyla was on and Lucinda lightly shook her.

Shyla's POV~~~~

"Shyla, wake up. You fell asleep outside, Puppy." My mom says and I groan and roll over.

"I don't want your father to wake you up. He does it MUCH differently." My mom says again and I rub my eyes and groan again.

"Mom, just like five more minutes----ZZZZzzzz." I fell back asleep and I felt arms lift me up.

"Ready to swim?" My dad asks and I open my eyes and see him holding me.

"What? No." I answer and he smiles evilly.

"Too bad!" My dad yells and throws me in our pool and he jumps in holding me. I get my head above the water and see my dad swimming away.

"Laurance, I'm going to kill you!!!!" I yell and swim after him.

"Try!!! I dare you!" He yells and runs out of the pool into our yard.

"Get over here!" I yell and chase after him. He turns around and I jump on him and we fall to the ground. We were laying down laughing and my mom walked over to us and laughed.

"This is what I love. We couldn't hang out like this with your brother unfortunately." My mom says and my dad and I stand up.

"Why not? And was he my twin?" I ask.

"He wasn't your twin. I had him when I was 14 then one day I walked into his room and he was missing. He's been missing for almost 20 years." My mom explains and my eyes widen.

"What was his name?" I ask.

"Lucas. Lucas Hayden. We miss him a lot." My dad says and I hug them both. I felt my mom's phone vibrate in her robe and she let us go and looked at it.

"What is it?" My dad asks.

"Garroth just texted me." She says and opens up the text and her eyes widen.

"Is everything okay?" I ask her.

"Shyla, are you ready to deliver your cousin?" My mom asks and my eyes widen and so do my dad's.

"Cadenza, is having her baby?!" My dad asks.

"Yeah. You ready Shyla?" My mom asks and I nod my head. I run over to Gage's house in bare feet and people were walking into the house.

"Shyla!" I turn around and see Catlin, Camilla, Cole, Jason, and Dmitri all running up to me.

"What?" I ask.

"Are you ready to deliver our cousin?" Dmitri asks me.

"I guess so. Gage is kinda counting on me." I say and Dmitri smiles at me then kisses my forehead.

"Good luck, Puppy." He says and I run up their stairs to Garroth and Cadenza's bedroom. My mom followed me and helped Garroth carry Cadenza into their bathroom. I did the same thing when I delivered Trinity.

"What do you guys want to name him?" I ask Cadenza and Garroth. They were about to say the name until Cadenza screams. I feel around in her stomach and pull out another baby.

"Twins?! I never knew!" Cadenza says and I smile at them.

"What are you guys going to name them?" I ask. I then go downstairs with my mom and she's holding Garroth and Cadenza's daughter and I'm holding their son.

"They had twins?!" My dad asks and I nod my head.

"Yeah. A boy and girl." I answer and my mom and I walk down their stairs and I walk towards  Gage and Dmitri.

"What are their names?" Dmitri asks.

"This one is Gavin Garte. And the girl is Courtney Kelsy." I answer and give Gavin to Gage and I hold my arms under his.

"I can't believe it. I'm a big brother. Thank you for helping her, Shyla." Gage thanks and I hug him.

"Anything for the boy who is my cousin and tried to steal me from his cousin. No problem." I joke and Gage laughs.