Dmitri's House

It got late at night and people started leaving. While I was still at Camilla and Cole's house I saw something weird happen. Jason was still there and had his arm around Camilla. She was turning bright red and didn't speak.

"Hey do you guys want to head over to my place? I have a movie room we can hang out in." Dmitri asks.

"Sure. I check in with my parents." Catlin says and she's cuddling with Cole.

"I have to go. I'm staying at Dmitri's this weekend." Jason says and Camilla looks at him with googly eyes.

"Why are you staying at Dmitri's?" Camilla asks.

"My parents are going to the Nether for the Calling. And my mom asked aunt Nicole if I could stay at Dmitri's for the time being." Jason explains. We all get up but I still had a question and we all walked to Dmitri's house.

"Hey Jason?" I walk over to him who was walking next to Camilla.

"Yeah Puppy?" I give him a glare. "What my cousin calls you that. I'm joking around!" I laugh and he chuckles. "What's up?"

"What's the Calling?" I ask and he looks down at the ground.

"The Calling is a Shadow Knight thing. It's for when Shadow Knights have a certain point in time when they have to go down to the Nether and complete these tasks. If you ignore it, you kinda go mentally insane. You can take medicine for it but it doesn't always last too long." Jason explains.

"Have you experienced that yet?" I ask.

"No not yet. I don't even know if I'm a Shadow Knight." He says. "My grandparents and uncle are humans but both of my parents are Shadow Knights." He explains.

"Then Jason you would be a Shadow Knight. If both of your parents are Shadow Knights then you would obviously would be." Dmitri says.

"Yeah I guess so. But I haven't had any signs of it yet." Jason says.

"Just wait." Camilla tells him. And Jason wraps his arm around her. Then I get a text from my parents:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can stay with the others tonight but come home tomorrow

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I respond okay and tell the others. We get to Dmitri's and I meet his parents again.

"Dmitri! You have friends over? That's good!" Nicole comments.

"Mom! I do have friends you know!" Dmitri comments.

"hey, don't talk to your mother like that." Zane demands.

"Okay Zane." Dmitri responds.

"What are you guys doing here?" Zane asks and a dog comes running down the steps and attacks Dmitri with love.

"They're here to hang out in the basement." Dmitri pets the dog whose licking him and jumping on him. The dog was very tiny but sweet.

"Okay. Just don't get too loud." Nicole demands. Dmitri picks up the dog and hands her to Zane.

"Alright mom." We walk downstairs and my eyes widen.

"This is huge!" I say.