Elysia

I fell asleep on Dmitri's bed and I could feel him behind me cuddling me tight. I turned towards his way and he then son woke me up.

"Come on. Lets head to your house to go swimming. I'll text the others." Dmitri tells me and I text my parents and let them know that we're coming over to swim. They respond saying, "that's alright. just don't make too much noise." and we get Camilla, Catlin, and Cole from Camilla and Cole's house.

"Wow. You guys got ready fast." I comment.

"Yeah. This is part of our daily summer." Camilla explains. Catlin comes walking out next to Cole holding onto his arm.

"So are we swimming at your house?" Catlin asks and I nod my head.

"Hey is it alright if I invited someone else?" Catlin asks.

"Who?" I ask.

"I invited my friend Elysia. her parent live in Phoenix Drop and they want her to live a normal life. So, she lives with me. My parents should be dropping her off any minute now." Catlin explains and a car pulls up and drops off a blonde girl with brown eyes.

"Is that Elysia?" I ask and the girl walks towards us.

"I'm going to go grab Gage." Cole says. The girl walks next to Catlin and smiles.

"Shyla this is Elysia. Elysia this is Shyla. Laurance and Lucinda's daughter. She's been living with a wolf pack for 14 years and her parents had just recently found her." Catlin introduces.

"So are you a werewolf or not?" Elysia asks me.

"No. I'm a she-wolf. It's when I can turn into a wolf whenever I want to. A she-wolf is one of the most powerful wolves each century." I explain.

"I've heard of she-wolves! But, I've never met one. What I've heard is that she-wolves are built to be incredibly strong and tall." Elysia says and I smile. "How tall are you?" She asks me.

"I'm 5'10." I answer.

"You're not much behind Dmitri." Elysia says and I look at her confused.

"Dmitri is 6'7. You're not that much shorter than him she's saying." Camilla comprehends and I nod my head. Cole walks back over to us with Gage by his side.

"Hey, Elysia...." Gage says softly.

"Hey Gage! It's so great to see you!" Elysia says and runs over to Gage and hugs him. They all went to my house while I talked to Gage.

"Why were you so awkward around her?" I ask Gage and he blushes.

"I've had a crush on her for a while. We started dating a couple years ago then she had to go to Phoenix Drop for the summer to visit her parents and she doesn't have a phone so we weren't able to talk so we kinda broke up and became friends after that. But, I want to be with her again. And I can't." Gage explains and I smile.

"Build up that courage mini Garroth." I say and go to my house to swim.