Almost Suicide

"Go away. Oak go away." Shyla murmur in her sleep. She gets up and sees herself on the edge of a cliff and fall. "Shyla!" Lucinda screams yanking her off of the porch. "What are you thinking? Committing suicide?!!!" "No what mom what are you talking about?! I wasn't gonna commit suicide!" Shyla attempts to explain to her. "I'm getting your father." She tells Shyla. "LAURANCE GET UP HERE! YOU NEED TO TALK TO YOUR DAUGHTER!" Lucinda yells. Laurance walks up the stairs with a look on his face like "she's overeacting". He keeps walking up the stairs to his daughter's room with Lucinda grasping onto her daughter's head squeezing it. "Lucinda. Dear, let Shyla's head go now before you squeeze her brains out." Lucinda releases Shyla's head and walks over to Laurance looking worried. "Laurance, I'm just worried about her because she has lived with a wolf pack her whole life. I don't want to treat her different but at the same time I don't want her to be like a wolf." Lucinda conserningly tells her husband. "Lucy, she'll be fine. Shyla is already acting like a normal human. We won't have to treat any differently. Go work on your potions, babe." Laurance reassures her. Lucinda walks away better and not worried anymore. Laurance walks over to Shyla's bed where Shyla was sitting on her bed, angrily. "Shyla listen I-----" "What are you gonna tell Lucinda huh?! I NEVER TRIED TO COMMIT SUICIDE!!! LUCINDA WAS OVEREACTING! You believe me right?" Shyla interrupted. "Shyla if you would've let me finish everything is fine. I don't believe that you would ever even try to commit suicide." He explains, "You need to start getting ready we're gonna be going over to mine and Lucinda's old friends house for a get together." Laurance commands Shyla. "Okay I'll start getting ready." Shyla goes downstairs ready to go and sees her mom excited on the phone talking to the "old friend's house" that they were going to. Their names were Aaron and Aphmau.