Let's Fight

Shyla looks at Veronica and looks very little afraid and turns into a Shadow Knight herself. Shyla smirks and says, "Finally a challenge." And lunged towards Veronica making her fall to the ground. Shyla does a back flip off of Veronica and gets ready to lunge again until Veronica gets back up and turns her sword to Shyla and attempts to slash her but Shyla stops it from happening and blocks Veronica's sword. Then they sword fight until Shyla swings and makes Veronica's sword leave her hand. Then Shyla jumps on her sword making her jump extremely high, comes back down and punches Veronica into the ground.

"Next time try harder." Shyla comments. Veronica is rolling on the ground in pain. "Your attitude won't save you now." Veronica gets up angerly and punches Shyla in the chest and Shyla doesn't even flinch. She smirks as Veronica's fist turned purple and says, "I think you should run." Everyone gasps and backs up. Shyla winds up her fist and drives it into Veronica and falls back about to the other side of the yard. "I don't need this! And I don't need Jason either! And Shyla..." Shyla smirks "we will meet again. And I know that I will win." Veronica leaves and the whole yard was silent. You could even hear ants moving in the ground. "...... YEAH SHYLA!!!!!" Dmitri shouts and everyone runs towards her thanking her and the party continued. "Awesome job attacking my cousin there." Dmitri comments. "That was your cousin?! OMG I'M SOOOO SORRY!" Shyla apologizes. "It's cool. She doesn't know that we're now cousins. But she wouldn't stop asking me out oddly." Dmitri jokes. Shyla laughs and hugs him. Dmitri kisses her on the head and walk over to Catlin and Cole to talk.

About if they should help Jason ask out Camillia.