PREGNANT?!??!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

After a while of hanging out at Dmitri's I fell asleep there. I woke up in the middle of the night with my phone going off like crazy.

"Camilla? Catlin?" I say multiple times until I had to throw a pillow at Camilla.

"Wake up!" I whisper loudly. Camilla wakes up and then wakes up Catlin.

"I'm awake!" Catlin says.

"Look at my phone." I show them all of the texts from my mom and Katelyn. I open the ones from my mom first and they all read:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHYLA GET OVER TO KATELYN AND TRAVIS' HOUSE NOW!!!!!!- 2:30

SHYLA WHERE AE YOU?!?!?!? GET OVER HERE NOW!!!!!- Just now

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What was that all for?" Camilla asks. I shrug my shoulders and look at the texts of what Katelyn sent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shyla this is Travis texting from Katelyn's phone. Plz get over here fast! Katelyn is going into labor!!!!!!!!!!- Just now

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT?!?!?!? EVERYONE WAKE UP!!!! KATELYN IS HAVING THE BABY!!!!" I yell and throw pill ows at everyone. I run up the stairs and wake up Nicole because I knew that she was Katelyn's best friend. I run over to their house and walk in and everyone that we all knew was there.

"Dad! Where's mom?" I ask my dad and he leads me to Travis and Katelyn's bedroom. I could hear Katelyn screaming from the pain. I get to my mom and I had to help Katelyn into her bathroom to have her baby.

"Why do I have to be here?" I ask my mom.

"Because you're going to learn how to deliver babies the witch way." She grabs my hand and puts this gel on my hands for me to be able to put my hands in Katelyn's stomach and take out the baby.

"When the baby comes out its completely clean and all we have to do is clear the airway." My mom said and I swallow hard and put my hands in Katelyn's stomach and pull out the baby. The cries were adorable. I cleared its airways and gave it to Katelyn and Travis.

"What do you guys want to name her?" I ask them. Travis and Katelyn are both crying and tears flow out of my eyes. I wanted to hug the baby. My mom helped Katelyn onto her bed to rest while Travis and I went downstairs to show them the new baby.

"What is it?" Cadenza asked excitedly.

"It's a........" I gave a long pause to put everyone in suspense.

"Girl." Travis whispers in my ear to show everyone their daughter while he checks on Katelyn. I nod my head and take their daughter.

"What's her name?" Camilla asks me.

"Her name is Trinity Kimya Valcrum." I say and show them Trinity.

"She's so cute! She looks like Katelyn!" Catlin adored Trinity and I walked over to Dmitri who looked nervous.

"Do you want to hold her?" I ask him and he shakes.

"I'm afraid I'll drop her." He said.

"So? You're a strong man. I'll put my arms under yours." I assure him and he puts his arms out. I put Trinity on his arms and he cradles her in his arms. I move my arms out from under his but stayed close by.

"YAS! MY SHIP!" Jewels yelled and started taking pictures of us. I look at the stairs and see Travis and Katelyn walking down the steps.

"I'm gonna take Trinity to Travis and Katelyn." I say and Dmitri hands me Trinity and I give her to Katelyn.

"Katelyn, she looks like you, but has Travis' hair and eyes." I say and Trinity opens her eyes and we all see her emerald green eyes.

"Oh you have such beautiful eyes! You're gonna get a lot of guys with those eyes." Katelyn baby talks to Trinity.

"Yeah. That's not gonna happen. You're gonna be a single lady forever." Travis says and rubs Trinity's head. Everyone leaves, but me and Dmitri. We sit on Travis and Katelyn's sofa and hung out with them for a little bit.

"Thank you guys so much for staying over." Katelyn thanks.

"Don't thank us. I just love Trinity already." I joke and we laugh.

"Dmitri how's your mother?" Katelyn asks and Dmitri looked at her confused.

"What do you mean? You saw her earlier today." Dmitri said and we both looked confused.

"Your mother wanted us to tell you something." Travis said.

"What did she want you guys to tell me?" Dmitri looked worryingly at them.

"Dmitri, your mother is.........." Katelyn did the long pause like what I did earlier.

"She's pregnant with Zane's kid." Katelyn tells him and he got a huge smile and his eyes widen.

"PREGNANT?!?!?!?!?! WITH ZANE'S?!?!?!?!" He began to say and then went into complete crazy mode.

"Yes she is." Katelyn tells us.

"YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M NOT ALONE ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Dmitri yells in excitement and I felt very happy for his mother.