Nightmares

Shyla kept on looking at Jason and Camillia like those two were meant to be. Dmitri pokes Shyla and whispers to her, "I wasn't the only one that heard that right?" "What?" Shyla asks. "How Jason liked Camillia. I wasn't the only one right?" "No you weren't. And I'll beat the girl that is with Jason. They're not meant to be. It should be Camillia and Jason!" Shyla says. Dmitri laughs and comments, "Are you gonna ship them? Because you're starting to sound like Kawaii ~ Chan." Dmitri laughs again and Jason slowly backs away and walks towards Vylad and Michi. Shyla looks at Dmitri confused, "Is that the cat lady with the purple hair?" Shyla points towards Michi. "No that's Michi. Kawaii ~ Chan is riiigggghhttt there." Dmitri points towards Kawaii ~ Chan talking to Dante, Nicole, and Zane.

Shyla nods her head and kisses Dmitri on the cheek and walks away towards Jason to talk to him. Then a girl with dark purple and brown hair walks through the front gate. Jason jogs to her and Shyla hears the whole conversation.

"Hey babe! How are you?" Jason moves towards Veronica's lips to kiss. "Save it Jason. I heard everything!" Veronica begins to act like she's two and stops the ground. "What did you hear?" Jason was completely confused. "Don't act stupid! I know what you said! You guys were talking about me! And how you still like Camillia! You need to let her go! She's never gonna get a boyfriend anyways!!!!" Camillia looks up angry and walks towards them.

"You need to watch what you're saying. Or you'll get hurt." Camillia looked pissed. "Oh really like a stick can hurt me! No not a stick! A. SHORT. PO. TAT. OE." Camillia screamed but Shyla stopped her.

"I got this. Who ever wants to mess with my friends will have to go through me." Shyla stands in front of Camillia. "Oh a tough little girl huh? Move along okay? You have no right to be here." Veronica commented. "And you have no right to be with Jason with that attitude." Shyla comes back. Veronica looks back at Shyla with a dirty look. "If you're so tough with that snotty ass attitude. Then fight me." Shyla comments. "I don't have time for this. Especially you. Someone who obviously just dates a guy right away." Veronica attempts to come back. "Do you know what the weird part about that is? That only guys ask out girls. Not girls ask out guys." Shyla comments. "You think you're so smart but you're not!" "Actually Veronica I am. Smart and fast thinking with come backs." "That's it if you think you're SO tough then fight me!!!!" Veronica was fed up by the way Shyla was taking to her. "No problem." And Shyla turned into Veronica's worst nightmare.

A Shadow Knight.