Disappointment

Shyla's POV~~~~~

After we heard Jewels yell we all ran over to her to see if everything was alright. But we expected surprisingly the unexpected. Gage.

"Gage, what are you doing?! Why did you try to go for my butt?!" Jewels yells.

"I've heard things and I wanted to see if they were true." Gage answers.

"What things?! Wait I know. You heard that I probably have a crush on you didn't you?" Jewels guesses.

"Yeah. Catlin can't keep her mouth shut." Catlin walks over to Gage and slaps him.

"Uh heh heh. Sorry." Catlin apologizes.

"Gage, you have to understand that I might not have a crush on you. And that it could just be a weird feeling that I had. I don't really see us being a couple." Jewels explains and Gage looks disappointed but understood.

"I understand. I don't really see it either. It's just it's been awhile since I've been with a girl. I kinda got excited." Gage explains.

"I'm sorry. Really Gage. But we can still be friends. Is that okay?" Jewels holds Gage's arm and he smiles.

"Yeah. I would like that a lot." Gage agrees then they embrace.

"That was cute and all, but can't we swim already?" I ask and then we push Jewels in the pool and she gets so mad at us that she gets out and throws her shoes at us.

Then, I noticed something going on between Jewels and Gage that made me suspicious. Especially, when she grabbed his hand and they went on the side of Camilla's house.