Stepbrothers

TAEJIN

Jin pov
I sat on the couch waiting for my younger stepbrother, Taehyung, to get out of the shower. He always takes forever in the bathroom.

I groaned in frustration, it's been almost an hour since Taehyung got in the shower. Maybe he slipped and fell, he is clumsy. I was about to go and check on Taehyung but stopped when I heard the shower turn off. "Oh thank god." I sighed in relief, I stood up and made my way up the stairs toward my room to grab my towel. "Jin hyung!" I heard Taehyung yell from the bathroom. I sighed and stopped infront of the bathroom door, "ne!" I yelled through the door, "can you get me my towel, it's on my bed!" Taehyung yelled. "Ok!" I answered then proceeded towards Taehyungs room. I opened the door to Taehyungs room, it was pretty clean, I walked up to his bed, grabbed the towel then left without disturbing anything else. I walked up to the bathroom door and knocked on it, "ne!" Taehyung shouted, "I have the towel!" I replied. I heard the door unlock then suddenly it opened, revealing the amazing naked body of my stepbrother. Does this boy have no shame? I didn't even realize I was staring at him, taking in all the beauty that is Taehyung. My gaze wandered down, I didn't even know he was that big. I swallowed the lump that was forming in my throat from staring at Taehyungs large member, I could feel my own member start to harden. Taehyung suddenly grabbed the towel from my hand, thanked me, then quickly wrapped it around his waist, hiding his member from me. Taehyung happily bounced to his room like nothing had even happened, did he notice my obvious boner. I looked down and saw the very noticeable tent forming in my pants, ughh Taehyung what are you doing to me.

I quickly sprinted to my room, grabbed my towel, then ran back into the bathroom before Taehyung could see my embarrassing problem. I turned the shower on and quickly rid myself of all my clothes, my member sat against my stomach, begging to be touched. I stepped into the shower, the warm water hitting my boner made me even more horny. I leaned against the shower wall letting the water hit me, while I slowly guided my hand towards my aching member. A sigh of pleasure left my lips when my hand took hold of my hard member. Teasingly I began to move my hand up and down, running my thumb over my tip once and awhile. My mind was filled with dirty images and thoughts about Taehyung as I jerked off. My arm started to move faster causing more pleasure filled moans to escape my lips, if only this hand was Taehyungs. My eyes fluttered close and my head tilted back as more pleasure took over my body. I was so engrossed in pleasure that I didn't even hear the bathroom door open, or the shower curtain moving to let in the boy I was fantasizing about.

My eyes flew open when I felt another hand touch my member. I looked down and was shocked to see Taehyung on his knees smiling up at me. "T-Tae what are you doing?" I panted as I just stood there awkwardly, Taehyung gave me his innocent smile before slowly gripping my member and gently moving his hand up and down. My eyes closed again as even more pleasure radiated through out my body, am I really letting my younger stepbrother jerk me off?

Taehyung pov
I can't believe I'm jerking off my own stepbrother, this is weird, but a good weird. I couldn't help myself when I saw the way Jin looked at me, the way his eyes widened when he say the size of my member. It turned me on so bad, and now I know it turned him on too.

Jin moaned as I jerked him off, I wish I could record those moans and replay them over and over again. My member was becoming painfully hard the longer I neglected it, but it was a good pain. I could tell Jin was getting close, so I decided to push him over the edge. In one swift movement I took Jin's entire length into my mouth. Jin gasped and moaned my name as I began to bob my head up and down, letting the tip hit the back of my throat. I felt Jin's slender fingers tangle their way into my wet hair, I moaned when Jin started to gently tug at my hair. "T-Tae I'm c-close." Jin moaned but I just ignored him and continued to suck him off. Jin groaned and gave one last tug to my hair before releasing his cum into my mouth. I swallowed all of it. After giving a few more pumps to Jin's softened member, I stood up so that I was face to face with Jin. Jin smiled then wrapped his arms around my neck and smashed our lips together. Jin licked my lips asking for access, which I quickly granted by releasing a moan, allowing Jin to slip his tongue into my mouth. I couldn't control my moans as my aching member rubbed against Jin's now semi hard one. Jin suddenly broke the kiss and began to trail kisses down my jawline and my neck, stopping every once and awhile to mark my skin. My breath hitched when I felt Jin grab my butt, Jin smirked then paused from marking me. "Lets continue this in my room." Jin moaned then quickly turned off the shower, dragged me out of the bathroom and into his room. The door slammed shut and the next thing I knew I was being pushed onto Jin's bed, watching as he straddled me and began to slowly grind our erections together. "Ah ah ah, please h-hyung." I begged, all I wanted was to feel Jin inside of me. Jin smiled then leaned down and began to lick and bite at my nipple. My back arched off of the bed with every painfully pleasurable bite, "please what?" Jin asked inbetween licks. "Please f-fuck me." I pleaded, by now my member was begging for friction and release, now it was just painful. Jin smiled then moved upwards and planted gently kisses on my lips, "I'm not going to fuck you, I'm going to make love to you." Jin purred against my ear before he quickly moved back down inbetween his legs.

"Grab the lube, it's in my nightstand." Jin commanded, I reached over and grabbed the small bottle of lube out of the drawer then handed it to Jin. Jin popped open the cap and poured some on his fingers, "uhh, no prep, just take me." I breathed, my mind clouded with lust. "But it's going to hurt more." Jin said as he gently massaged my thighs, "it's fine." I mumbled, to embarrassed to tell him I've fingered myself before. "Ok baby." Jin cooed then poured some more lube onto his member then some onto my tight hole. Jin lifted my legs up and positioned his self infront of my hole, "are you sure Tae?" Jin asked as he leaned down and planted kisses on my eye lids then lips. I just nodded my head, my mind to clouded to form words. Jin smiled, gave me one last peck on the lips before he started to push his large member inside of me. I think Jin was surprised when his member easily slid inside of me, "someone's been naughty." Jin teased before he started to slowly thrust in and out. "F-faster." I whimpered, my hormones craving more pleasure. Jins thrusts soon picked up the pace and in no time he was hitting my prostate dead on. "AH JIN." I moaned as he continued to destroy my prostate with every quick thrust. I quickly felt that warm tingling sensation form in the pit of my stomach, "I'm c-close." I moaned, "me too baby." Jin grunted as his thrusts became sloppier.

My back arched and a loud moan of Jin's name escaped my lips when I suddenly came, my seed landing on my stomach and some on my chin. Jin grunted and did one last thrust before spilling his cum inside of me, filling me up. Jin did a couple final thrust before pulling out of me and running into the bathroom to grab a towel. My body was weak and tired as Jin cleaned me, occasionally leaving kisses on my lips as he worked. Once Jin finished cleaning me, he threw the dirty cloth into his hamper then climbed onto the bed and pulled the sheets over us. With the remaining strength I had, I managed to snuggle up against Jin, smiling as I inhaled his sweet scent. I felt Jin's strong arms wrap around me, followed by his soft lips gently and lovingly placing kisses on my face. "I love you Taehyung." Jin whispered against my hair, "I love you too Jin." I mumbled against his chest. I instantly fell asleep with a smile on my face and my favorite person by my side.