I walk my way to him and grab my clutch bag but he stopped me then look up to me.

"Sorry, I've already got it all covered for you so no need to take your wallet out." he said then chuckle as I groan then flick on his forehead causing all the staffs to laugh as he winced while chuckling.

I grab my stuffs from him then slipped back on his hoodie without zipping it closed, I carry my backpack over my shoulders, my clutch bag over my right hand, my coat over my right forearm and grab my sunglasses from him too as I slipped my phone back to my clutch bag along with the bottle of hair oil then Alex take a photo with us.

Haz stand up towering me making me step back for a bit then he carry our duffel bags to each of his shoulders effortlessly then hang his coat over his left forearm and unzipped his hoodie revealing his plain white fitted tee gym shirt.

We thanked Alex then said our goodbyes and exited the salon, we put on our sunglasses and Haz leaded the way while holding my left hand securely with his right hand then just followed him.

"Are you hungry already?" He asked as I shrugged "Not really, that muffin kinda satisfied my stomach." I answered "Good, because there's no any fast food here." he said then stifle a laugh as I punch him over his bicep causing him to laugh while I chuckled.

"We're going to ride a bus and ride a train, sounds good?" he asked as I nodded my head eagerly in agreement making him chuckle and we stop over the waiting shed.

A red single Knutsford bus 88 approach and stop in front of us, the door opened then we hopped in and Haz paid for our fair as I noticed that the coast is clear except for the driver and conductor.

The bus move taking me by surprise and nearly stumble forward but Haz grab my waist immediately while stifling a laugh in amusement then lead us both to the last seats.

I take a seat on the left beside the window then he sat on my right side and put our bags down in front of us, I put my backpack in front of me then we take off our sunglasses and hang it over our neckline.

"Smile." he said directing his phone in front of us as I grin and he have a same expression with his left arm around my shoulder, he chuckled then type something and post it.

I grab my phone and saw him tagged me as I opened it with a caption 'Her first cab and bus ride, she's starting to learn and experience mature and normal stuffs! Oh God I wanna cry, I'm so proud @Tori_Mckenzie! Love your natural hair colour and new haircut Nerdy, can I hold onto that later?'.

My jaw dropped in horror and stared at him in disbelief then push him causing him to burst into fits of laugher.

"Seriously? In the internet really?" I asked in disbelief then saw some comments about how they wish it was them making me stifle a laugh then comment 'Yes you can, but no you may not @Harry_Styles.' causing him to laugh even more.

"Oh come on." he complain jokingly while laughing "What?" I asked faking innocence then he type something and my phone buzz, I saw him tweeted 'I love you Nerdy. :P' making me chuckle and close my phone then crossed my arms.

"No i love you back dork?" he asked childishly causing me to bite my lower lip to stop from laughing as I saw him crossed his arms too and pout unintentionally in adorable way.

"I love you gorgeous." he whispered then peck on my lips causing me to hummed "I love you perv." I whispered back then he chuckled and pulled out my necklace showing it as I did the same to his.

I noticed that there's a group of 4 teenage students hopped in and take a seat facing each other's front of us while talking about the 1D boys without noticing Harry practically sitting behind them.