Iphones and Sex

You and Kellin were sitting down on the couch watching some reruns of old shows. Kellin has been touching you all day and wanted you in bed. You were very hesitant about it, but at the end of the day, you promised yourself you would sleep with him. It was getting close to the time you usually go to bed.
You were in a small hotel room you guys rented on tour. Just you and Kellin.
"I'm gonna go get ready for bed," Kellin speaks, slightly upset, "See you in bed." He gets up and leaves.
Oh, he did not know what was going to happen.
You wait ten minutes and go to the bedroom. He was in bed, scrolling on his iPhone with only boxers on. You bite your lip.
Walking over to the bed, you steal the phone away from him and put in down your panties. The cold of the phone touched you and you instantly got wet by it.
"Babe, why'd you take my phone?" He rasped, sitting up while you straddled his waist.
"Get it. I ain't taking it out." You said while smirking. He reaches in your panties and pulls it out. He felt how wet and hot you were. You could feel his dick get hard under you.
"Damn, baby." He rasped, sitting up and pulled you closer to his body. He placed his lips on your neck. You tilted your head back. You start to moan out his name. You felt Kellin smirk against your neck. "Louder." He says, as his hand slipped into your panties and rubbed you slowly and softly. The lightest touch set you off. You griped onto his hair and moaned loudly.
"Fuck." You rasp and kissed him. His fingers pushed into you and he began to thrust them harder and harder. He was surprised how slick it was and moved faster. His fingers made you cum,but he wasn't done. He wanted more. He wanted to pleasure you more. You slipped down his boxers and you let him slip down your soaked panties. Without hesitation, Kellin slipped into you and let you ride him. "Fuck," He moaned. Every time he did, you moved faster.
His hands grabbed your waist and thrusted up, moving your hips faster. You were so close. You couldn't handle it anymore, and neither could Kellin. You both came at the same time. You cuddled up to Kellin as you both fell into a peaceful sleep.