Sex in a Tree House

Me and my best friend, Kellin, were climbing up the stairs to his tree house. Yea, I know, "Aren't you a little to old to be in a tree house?" Well you know what? Suck my fuck! You Only Live Once, so just go fucking nuts, right? "Here" Kellin said, handing me a bottle of Jack Daniels, while getting one for himself, too. We opened them, and chugged. After the third one, we were pretty much gone. "You know what Y/N? I don't care anymore" He slurred I gave him a confused look "You're my best friend, and I don't care if this fucks up our friendship, I have to tell you this" He slurred again and crawled to me "I've had a crush on you since high school, and now...I think I love you" He whispered. Before I knew what I was doing, my lips were on his, and the kiss was getting extremely heated. His lips went from mine, to my next, searching for my sweet spot. I let out a light moan,causing him to smirk against my skin. Kellin slipped his hand under my shirt and we pulled apart so he could get it off, me doing the same with his. He unclasped my bra, and slid off my jeans and panties, in one movement. He ran his finger up and down my slit, teasing me. Without warning, he shoved one finger into me. "Kellin!" I moaned out as he stuck a second finger, then a third, moving them in a scissoring motion. Leaving me a moaning mess underneath him. "Oh Kell-" My moan was cut off by Kellin smashing his lips to mine. "Shhh" He whispered. He trailed kisses down my stomach, and to my area. He licked up my folds, and then stuck his tongue in me, flickering it around. "Kellin!!" I screamed. His hand covered my mouth so I wouldn't be too loud. I felt the knot in my stomach "Fuck! Kellin! Fuck!" I screamed, but the came out as muffles, due to Kellin;s hand over my mouth. "Kellin, I'm close" He pulled out his tongue, and replaced it with his hard member, slamming into me, giving me no time to adjust. I felt the knot, for a second time "Kellin...I-I'm close" I moaned out "Let it go" He whispered seductively, "Fucking hell!" I yelled as I released, triggering his climax. We rode out our highs, together then he pulled out. "You know what I just realized?" I said, once I regained my breath "What?" He looked at me "We just fucked in a tree house. A fucking tree house" I laughed "Yea, but, Best.Sex.Ever" He chuckled. He was right. Best.Sex.Ever!