Before You Go

KELLIN QUINN / (Y/N)INSPIRED BY: POSTCARDS AND POLAROIDS - SLEEPING WITH SIRENS

INSPIRED BY: POSTCARDS AND POLAROIDS - SLEEPING WITH SIRENS

"Are you ready?" I walked up to Kellin who was going to be driving the rental van that held all of my belongings. He had a gentle smile on his face, supportive yet saddened. (GIF Image)
"More than ready." He gripped the steering wheel. He'd never driven something so big before.
"I...hope so." I gave him a weird look. I was so excited to be moving from Brisbane. There's too much going on here. I'm sure Wollongong will be much better.
"I'll just miss you when I've got to go back." Kellin sighed. "Are you going to follow me in your car?" He wondered.
"Yup!" I smiled happily.
Kellin spent a lot of his down time in Australia because I was here. He missed California, but he knew he'd miss me more. It was a shame that his down time was few. He had to go back to the states to write and such.
"Okay, well, I'll be going. Get in that car!" Kellin exclaimed. I backed up and watched him slowly drive away, waving like a maniac.
I followed him all the way to my new place. It was bright, shiny, and happy. It seemed like a great place. Kellin helped me get everything inside, the big furniture was already set up.
"I unfortunately have to leave you to set up alone or I'll miss my flight." He said sadly as we stood in the front doorway.
"I don't want you to go." I mumbled, looking at my new floor.
"I know, I'll be back soon." He promised. "After recording I'll come down. Then the tour manager will have the dates and we'll for sure be down again." He caressed my face.
"Yeah, that means six months...and then another few months." I sighed sadly.
"Long distance sucks." He bit his inner lips.
"I'm going to miss you." I felt tears coming on as usual.
"You'll have to get used to this." He grabbed my hand to show remind me of the ring on my hand.
"I know, but I can't help but feel like it gets harder every time." I looked up at him.
"I'm sorry, baby." He embraced me strongly.
"Never leave me." I snuggled into his chest.
"You know I won't. I made a promise." His soft lips pressed warmly to my forehead.