Boner On Stage

A/N: just felt like adding this gif in, cause it's hot

Your boyfriend was the lead singer of a post hardcore band called Sleeping with Sirens. You were on their tour bus with them and the guys were getting ready to play a set in the next 5 minutes. You were sitting on the couch when Kellin came out of the bathroom and sat next to you. All the other guys were either inside near the bunks getting changed or outside, so it was only you and Kellin. "Good luck with your set today baby, you're going to be amazing" you said before smashing your lips to his. You moved your hand from his knee to his upper thigh and started messaging his member through his tight skinny jeans. "Stop fucking teasing me Y/N , you know I have to be on stage in 5 minutes and going out there with a hard on distracts me so much" Kellin said as he pushed your hand away. "You secretly love it" you giggled "I'd love it a lot more if I could fuck you right now instead of playing this show" "well I guess you'll have something to look forward to after won't you" you said before getting up and walking towards the bus door. "Come on baby, better start making your way over to the stage."
Kellin got up off the couch and walked out the door slapping your ass on his way out, "come on boys, time to play a show" he called to the rest of the guys still in the bus. The guys left and you were now alone in the bus, you knew you had about half an hour to go and get into something sexy before Kellin came back. You ran towards the bunks and pulled out your blag bag from under Kellins bunk. You pulled out some new lingerie that Kellin had never seen before, you knew he was going to love it. You got undressed and put it on then put your clothes back on. You sat on the couch and watched TV until Kellin and the other guys walked in through the bus door. "Hey babe, how was it ?" you asked while hugging Kellin, "It was good, the crowd went wild" Kellin said hugging you back. "What are you guys up to now?" Kellin asked the other band members, "we're going out for drinks, you guys coming?" "nah I've got something else in mind, but you guys have fun" Kellin answered.
You watched as the other guys walked out, Kellin immediately turned to you, grabbed your hips and pulled you in where he smashed his lips to yours. His tongue swirled around inside your mouth, he had a tight grip on your hips and he was taking total control. You pushed yourself away from him and slowly lifted your skirt a little to show off the new lingerie you had on under your clothes, then you quickly dropped your skirt again hiding it. "Oooh is that new?" he asked while he slowly started walking towards you, as he walked forward you walked backwards smiling at him. "It might be, I guess there is only one way to find out" you said with a giggle. Your back hit the wall and a cute little smile grew on Kellins face, "looks like I'm about too" he said before pulling your skirt down and kissing your stomach. You bit your lip and could feel goosebumps on your arms, he kissed his way up your stomach and took off your shirt and bra. He lightly bit your hard nipples and used his hands to pin your arms to the wall, you looked down at his pants and could see his large erection through his tight pants.
"A little excited there are you Kellin" you said motioning to his pants, "oh so much babe" he said before pulling his pants down revealing his hard long cock. He then pulled off his shirt, picked you up and placed you on your back on the couch. Without warning he smashed into you, you gasped at his entrance and bit your lip hard. His pace got faster and faster, his moans where almost as loud as yours. He pounded your tight wet pussy while biting your neck and squeezing your tits, "oh fuck, you're so tight Y/N " he said as he continued to pound into you. You moaned and scratched at his back "I'm going to cum" you moaned, "so am I babe" and you both reached your climax together. You both got changed and sat back on the couch and cuddled until the guys came back.