Caught

It was the day off and you all sat in the tour bus, deciding of what to do. 

You weren't really in the mood to go anywhere, and just wanted to stay on the bus and relax.

"So [Y/N], what do you want to do?" Jack asked you smiling.

"I don't know, I will probably stay here, I'm pretty tired" You replied shrugging.

"Are you sure?" Kellin asked you.

"Yeah, I mean you can go out if you want to" You replied, kissing his cheek.

"No, I will stay here with you then" he said, leaning back again. You smiled at him and got a drink from the kitchen area, before walking back and sitting next to Kellin again.

Twenty minutes later all the guys were ready to leave and said their good byes to you. You sit back in on the couch, leaning against Kellin's chest, as he starts to stroke your hair.

"Are you really tired?" He asks, chuckling.

"Nah, not really" You laugh, looking up at him. He grins, leaning down and kisses you carefully, making you sit up slightly.

You break the kiss so you can get on top of him and straddle him, before leaning down and kissing him again. He slipped his tongue into your mouth, and took dominance. You started to kiss down his jawline, nibbling his earlobe, and trailing light kisses down his neck, making sure to suck and bite on some spots. He sucked in air, as you started to suck hard on his neck, leaving a hickey and trailing further down until you reached his shirt. You take it off and start to kiss down his chest again, biting softly on it, while doing so. His hands started to grip your hair, slightly pulling it, making you grin against his stomach.

You reached the hem of his pants, slowly undoing his belt and unbuttoning his pants, pulling them down and going back up, kissing him again. 

He refused to kiss you back, making you laugh in surprise.

"Why?" You pout, looking down at him.

"Look down" He chuckled, making you look at his boxers and see his boner. You chuckle, before pecking his lips before going back to his ear.

"Well, gotta clear that out" You breathed, before ghosting your hands towards his boxers, slowly pulling it up and stroking over his hips.

He let out a whimper, making you grin and pull the boxers down completely. He sighed in relieve, as you started to kiss down his stomach again, going further and further until you reach his erection, licking over the head of it, making him moan your name, before taking him completely into your mouth.

He threw his head back in pleasure, as you start pulling in and out, making sure to go faster. He moans and screams your name, pulling your hair while doing so.

You feel how he is close, and just as he screams your name again the door to the bus opens, and Gabe steps in.

"Hey guys- Oh my god" He stares at you, before turning around.

You get up in shock, while Kellin pulls up his boxers again, making you blush uncontrollably.

"I just needed my purse because I-" he started, slowly turning back again.

You took his purse, and threw it over to him, making sure he'd be able to catch it. 

"This is fucking awkward" You mumble, sitting back on the couch. 

"So, that's what you call being tired" Gabe winks at you, making you blush even more.

"Shut up" You mutter, smiling awkwardly.

"Hey Gabe, what's taking so long?" Justin asks, walking into the bus. You look shocked at him.

"Are all the guys outside?" Kellin asks freaked out.

"Yeah, we all came back" Justin replied, frowning "Wait why?" He asked, narrowing his eyebrows.

"I just walked in on them fucking" Gabe laughed.

"We didn't fuck!" You argue.

"Oh yeah sorry, [Y/N] was 'just' blowing Kellin" He replied with a wink.

"Wait you guys did what?" Justin asked laughing.

"I hate you Gabe" Kellin laughed, sitting next to you, taking your hand. You just looked to the floor ashamed.

"Seriously guys, can you already come again?" Jesse asked, poking his head in. "Wait what's wrong?" He asked, referring to me looking down ashamed.

"[Y/N] blowed Kellin" Justin explained laughing, while walking out to call the others in.

"OH MY GOD JUSTIN!" You exclaimed, looking shocked at him.

"Guys, really?" Jesse asked laughing. Kellin nodded laughing shortly.

"This is not funny" You whispered ashamed.

"Oh come on, we can't change it now, can we?" He asked, squeezing your hand. You sighed, nodding and looking up. They guys already settled back on the couch, looking grinning at you, making you roll your eyes and laughing.

"So, do you want anything?" You ask, standing up and walking into the kitchen, grabbing some gummy bears.

"Can you grab me a coke?" Kellin asked, making you nod. 

"That's not the only thing he'd like" Gabe added with a wink, making you glare at him. "You know it's true" he replied.

"Oh shut up!" Kellin said, slapping his shoulder.

"Hey, he's not the one who was caught" Jesse laughed.

You roll your eyes, before sitting next to Kellin. This was going to be a long and awkward tour, you thought to yourself.