Parties are boring anyway

You and Kellin were at a party Kellin was over playing beer pong and you were bored out of your mind then an idea came to mind 'since I wanna go home why not tease Kellin so we can go home and have some fun.', you get up and walk over to kellin and wrap your arms around him since the table went to his bellybutton no one would notice. You moved your hand lower and lower until your hand was on top of his length you started palming him through his pants you go and whisper in his ear "Let's go home and have some fun." He bit his lip to keep from moaning, he grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the house and into the car he started up the car and incredible fast, once at the house you got out and walked to the door Kellin got out of the car and came up behind you and said. "You've been a very bad girl Y/N you better be up stairs undressed by the time i get up there." He unlocks the door and smacks your ass making you giggle. You ran up the stairs and into the bedroom and started to strip you removed your shirt and bra then your pants you got down to you underwear and Kellin walked in. He walked up to you and pushed you on the bed he grabbed your wrists with one hand and took off his belt with the other he tied your wrist to the bed post and started kissing and biting your neck until he found your soft spot making a loud moan come out of your mouth, he continued to go lower and lower until he was at the waist until he was at your warmth he sucked on your clit and pushed two fingers into your entrance "Oh god Kellin fuck." "You like that don't you." You couldn't reply from the amount of pleasure Kellin then slapped your ass "I asked you a question, do you like that?" He said in a harsher tone "Yes." You screamed he then removed his fingers you whimpered from the lack of contact "Get on your knees." Kellin demanded as he untied you and took off his pants then his shirt you got on your knees and pulled Kellin's boxers off letting his erection spring free you put your mouth on the tip of it and swirled your tongue around the tip of it he threw his head back in pleasure and tangled his fingers in your hair push your head down to take more of him you gagged when his tip reached the back of your throat Kellin moaned in pleasure you reached your hand down to play with yourself but Kellin noticed and pick you up and threw you on the bed he crawled on top of you pinning your hands above your head with one of his hands he lined himself up with your entrance and slammed into you giving you no time to adjust "Fuck Kellin." You moaned "That's right scream my name." "Kellin." You moaned slightly loader "Louder." He said smacked your ass "KELLIN." You screamed as loud as your voice could Kellin's thrusts were getting sloppy and you were close as well about five minutes later you both came and Kellin collapsed next to you pulling you into his chest "I love you Y/N." "I love you too Kellin." You then fell into a bliss full sleep wrapped in his arms.