Marrige is the Best!

"It's so hot!" I moaned as I walked through the hot grass to get to Kellin.

"Don't be a baby, baby!" Kellin laughed, sitting on the hammock, struggling not to fall over.

"I'm not!" I shouted, furrowing my brow and tip toeing through the sandy grass.

"Oh please, just come here!" Kellin threw his arms to the side, shaking the hammock.

"I'm coming! Don't ruin this honeymoon for me!" I slowly sat down on Kellin's knees.

"I'm not!" He whined, smiling as I adjusted myself so my feet rested on his stomach.

"Hush." I leaned back and closed my eyes. The sun turned the under side of my eyelids red.

"Babe." Kellin called out in a whisper, sitting up and blocking my sun...making my eyes pitch black again.

"What?" My eyes fluttered open.

"We're on our honeymoon!" He held my arms tight and gave a wide smile. 

"Yes, yes we are." I nodded. He began laughing.

"Come here." Kellin calmed down and motioned for me to lay on his chest.

"I'm comin'!" I smiled, beginning to crawl on top of him.

The hammock began to sway as I tried to adjust my body. Kellin had a frightened look on his face as we tilted over and landed on the hard, hot ground. My body overlapped his and I felt his chest shaking from his laughter.

      When everything calmed down again and our laughter ceased, he began looking into my eyes with his droopy, dreamy ones. My smile brightened as I began to lean in. Our lips lightly touched and his head tilted up to smash harder. His hands wrapped around my back and squeezed me closer to his body. 

Kellin rolled over, pressing his hips into mine so I could feel him through his jeans. He pulled away quickly.

"Do you want to?" He whispered, giving a concerned look. 

"Right here, right now." I moaned, running my fingers through his hair.

"I don't have the condoms with me." Kellin was worried.

"Kellin, we're married now. That doesn't matter." I caressed his face.

He nodded and kissed me sensually, pressing his hips into me. I started by pulling his tank top over his head. He sat on his knees and began unbuttoning my shorts. 

"Fucking take it off!" I commanded. He stood up and pulled his pants to his knees. 

"Are you ready?" He leaned in and whispered into my ear. I nodded feverishly. 

Instead of shoving himself into me, he knelt under my jean shorts and started kissing the inside of my thighs. I gripped the hot grass and arched my back. His tongue worked wonders as it dipped in and out of me. He added two of his fingers and started curling and pumping. My moans were almost heard by the beach a few kilometers away. 

"Kellin, you're gonna' make me..." I couldn't finish as the knot unwound and I came onto his tongue and digits. 

I watched him dip his fingers in his mouth with a concentrated look on his face. He licked his lips and smiled. 

"I had to get you ready for this." Kellin lifted an eyebrow and began pumping himself as I quickly pulled my shorts all the way off. 

Without asking, he lined himself up after moving my legs around him. I took on his member as he pressed into me hard and fast. He caused me to nearly scream as his low pitched grunts showed how good I was to him. 

"Fuck, I'm so happy I married you." His head dipped low as his hair blew in the wind.

"God, Kellin, fuck me harder!" I shouted, digging my nails into his back. 

"(Y/N), you got me so close!" He whined as his thrusts were sloppy.

"Give it to me, baby." I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him in.

He moaned through our hard kiss as I felt him release into me, sending me into my second orgasm. I released him to omit my own sound, moaning with my head tilted back. 

"Remind me to throw away those condoms." Kellin rolled onto his back, breathing heavy.

"Kellin, I love you." I said lightly, my chest heaving.

"I love you, too, (Y/N)." Kellin sat up and looked at me. "Here's your shorts." He giggled before standing up and pulling up his own pants.

"Here's to a great honeymoon." I smiled, standing up and pulling up my drawers. 

"Here's to many years to come." Kellin winked at me. Marriage is the bomb.