Mr Quinn ;)

Your Point of View

"Okay class well that's it for today class." Mr.Quinn, my chemistry teacher said. I rolled my eyes and went back to texting my boyfriend. "Miss Y/L/N you get to come to detention after school." I groaned. Everyone left and I stayed in my seat. "Okay Y/N" He sat down on my desk. I must admit Mr.Quinn was incredibly good looking and I wouldn't mind if he 'sexually harassed' me. "Y/N you've been incredibly rude and disrespectful in my class." I rolled my eyes "I'm not going to lie Mr.Quinn I don't like your class and I never will." "So your going to be disrespectfully in my class?" "Wow Mr.Quinn you finally got it." I said rudely "I think you have to be punished for that." Mr.Quinn's hand went to my face and he pushed my bangs out of my face. "I don't understand Mr. Quinn." I stood up and ran my hand down his thigh. "You can call me Kellin Y/N" He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me in between his legs. He kissed my lips lustfully. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tangled my fingers in his hair. His hand traveled up my skirt and felt at my damp panties. I felt his now hard member pressed up against my thigh. Kellin pushed me down on a table and pushed my skirt and rubbed his thumb against my clit threw the thin fabric of my panties. I moaned and squirmed under his grip. He removed my panties with his teeth and started to lick at my core. I bucked my hips up at his face and moaned loudly as I came all over his lips and face. He lapped up the sweet liquid and kissed my lips pushing his tongue into my mouth. I pushed him off of me and down onto the other table. I quickly undid his pants and pulled them down. I pumped his length and swirled my tongue around his tip. I pushed him more up on the table and straddled his hips and pushed him inside of me and I started bouncing on him. "Ug Y/N" Kellin moaned as he gripped my waist and bounced me harder. I came against him, he moaned and came inside me. I pulled off of him and Kellin pulled up his pants. "Well Y/N I understand why you and that little boyfriend of yours are always making out." he laughed "Well Mr.Quinn your a lot better then my boyfriend." I kissed his lips one last time. "Well Miss Y/L/N I think you have detention for the rest of the week." he grabbed my panties "I think i'm gonna keep these." he winked at me and put them in his back pocket. I smirked at him and left the classroom to find my boyfriend "Hey babe." he smiled, I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and crammed my tongue in his mouth kissing him roughly. "Well we should take this to my house." he said trying to be seductive. I laughed and walked out of the school with him. I saw Kellin getting into his car. He winked at me.