You're Mine

dis is hot man he's wearing suspenders ❥

Your Point of View
I grabbed my bag and walked out of work. I got in my car and started driving home to my boyfriend, Kellin. I pulled up and went inside, I saw Kellin sitting on the couch. "Hey baby." I smiled at him and put my bag down. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his shoulders kissing his cheek. I saw that he was on his computer watching Blurred Lines. "Haha I'm that silly dancing girl." I said pointing myself out. He still didn't talk, "Did I do something wrong?" I asked him confused, I walked around the couch and sat next to him. "Baby?" I asked. He put the computer on the coffee table and pinned me down on the sofa. "Your body is mine and only mine." he growled from above me and smashed his lips down on mine. He kissed down my jawline and neck roughly, I moaned. "You're mine. No one else gets to see this body but me." he ripped my shirt open and threw it on the floor. He undid my bra and attacked my left nipple with his mouth massaging my right breast. I moaned "Say it." he growled "What Kellin" I moaned out "That your body is mine and only mine." "Ugh,Kellin I'm yours all of me is yours, you're the only one it belongs to and you make me feel so good." I moaned out to him. He pulled my skirt off of my body leaving me in my panties and heels. He rubbed me threw the thin fabric of my thong. "Only I can make you feel like this." he growled rubbing me. "No one gets to see this body again but me." he yelled and stopped rubbing me. "Yes Kellin no one else ever gets to see my body but you." I groaned. He smirked and undid his belt and pulled his pants down. I pulled at the hem of his shirt and he pulled it off admiring his chest. He pushed his boxers down and his erection sprung out. I put my hands to it. He pushed my hands away and grabbed my head and pushed his dick into my mouth. I gagged as he pumped my head up and down against him. I deep throated him as he put his head back moaning. He came and it dripped out of the corners of my mouth. I wiped it off and sucked it off of my fingers. Kellin pulled my panties down and put my leg over his shoulder and he pounded into me. I moaned loudly as he rubbed my clit, I heard skin slapping skin. I came against him and his thrusts started getting sloppier as he came inside of me. He pulled out and sat down he pulled me up on his lap. "No one gets to see that body but me." "Okay Kellin I won't do anything like that again. Unless it's just for you" I winked at him. He chuckled and pulled me into his side. "I like being naked with you."He said. "I like being naked with you too Kellin."