Seasons Never Change

KELLIN QUINN / (Y/N)

INSPIRED BY: NOVEMBER - SLEEPING WITH SIRENS

KELLIN'S POV

I was holding my breath the whole plane ride home, I was waiting forever to be cleared to get off the plane. I couldn't wait to see (Y/N)'s beautiful face at the airport. I missed her green eyes and her long, flowing hair that shone brightly in the sunlight. I could already imagine her standing there, dressed sweetly with that notorious crooked smile on her face and her arms outstretched for me. I can only daydream...

My eyes searched the windows as I sat there, the guys loudly chatting with the other passengers, some were fans. We suddenly were free to go and I found myself speed walking, if not running, to meet my beautiful lady...

There were crowds everywhere as I searched for her familiar face in the crowd. I just needed her...it had been to long since I felt her soft skin brush against mine. I needed to stop teasing myself and focus on the real problem! I was lost...

I stopped, my neck snapping towards a face I thought I knew. A petite girl, hair cut to her ears with brightly colored make-up on was staring at me with a smile on her face. She was probably a fan, but if (Y/N) never wanted me I swear I'd pick her second...there was something about her.

"You find (Y/N) yet?" Jack asked coming up behind me with his girlfriend.

"No..." I mumbled, still looking at her (GIF Image). She was coming forward, probably for a picture or autograph or something. I had to keep my mind on the prize...

"Kellin!" Her sweet little voice piped up. "I'm so glad you're back." She was hugging me tightly.

"Holy shit, (Y/N)?" I hugged her back, gasping out of surprise. "You chopped your hair off!"

"Oh...yeah...I forgot to tell you..." She pulled away, blushing.

"You look amazing!" I grabbed her cheeks and pulled her lips to mine harshly.

"You really like it?" Her face was beaming. I nodded and continued kissing her face all over.

"It looks amazing." I whispered in her ear, feeling the goosebumps on her skin rise.

"C'mon...I'll take you home." She playfully pushed me away and grabbed my hand. I could get used to this...