Come on Princess

"C'mon Princess..." His voice was like a snake hissing in my ear as his arms wrapped around my waist from behind. He knew I was mad, that's why he was being so insufferable. Soft lips traced the shell of my ear, and I could feel the smirk that was carved into his perfect mouth. "No. Don't do this. I told you no and I mean it." I removed his arms from my waist and hurried into the kitchen, eager to get away from his 5' 7" frame, but still empty without his touch. He chuckled and followed me because why wouldn't he. The fact of the matter was, that Kellin Quinn was a cocky bastard, and I loved him more than anything. His hands found my hips and pulled them against his roughly, causing my lips to part in a gasp. "You listen to me Princess because I don't like to repeat myself.." His voice dropped to a lower register than I was used to, and he backed me up slowly until I hit a wall. ".. I do what I want, and you can't tell me otherwise, okay?" His blue eyes narrowed dangerously and I nodded, not willing to argue with him. "And right now, I want to do you, so you better get your ass upstairs." His hands released my hips and he stepped back. I slipped away from him and hurried up the carpeted stairs, pushing open the door to our bedroom. Sex wasn't anything new for us, but this side of Kellin was definitely new. He entered the room after me and shut the door, slowly waltzing over to my small frame. He smirked and sat on the bed, leaning back and propping himself up on his elbows. "You're a bit overdressed for our party love. Better take off a layer or two." His eyes shone with amusement and I glared lightly at him. He watched my hands go to work undoing the buttons on my black button up and watched soundlessly as I let it slide open, showing my soft white skin contrasted against the blue bra. My hands moved down my stomach slowly before reaching the button on my shorts, and I hesitated. His bottom lip was caught between his teeth and the small bulge in his jeans was steadily getting larger. I had the power here... But he could easily change his mind. I undid my shorts hastily and dropped them, sliding off my shirt as well. He chuckled lightly and patted his lap, inviting me over, so I obliged. I moved onto his lap, legs on either sides of my gorgeous boyfriend. He pulled his tank top over his head, exposing tattoos to me and I ran my fingers over the familiar marks. I'd seen them plenty times, in the shower, in bed, at the beach, and I loved them more and more each time. He laid back and kicked his jeans off so they fell onto our floor.
He laid back and I leaned over him, the key on my necklace dragging up his chest as I moved over him. He drew in a quick breath as the cold metal touched his skin and his nails dug into my hips, leaving small marks. I pressed my panties against the prominent bulge in his boxers and bit my lip. I circled my hips and he groaned quietly in his throat, trying not to submit to me. The feeling was euphoric and I lifted my hips, rubbing my thighs together as he looked at me, confused as to why I stopped. A wet spot grew on my panties and I pressed it against the tip of him through his boxers. He gasped and pulled my hips down, causing my eyes to widen.
"You're such a fucking tease... God damn it." He swore at me and practically ripped my panties off of my legs, pushing me over and claiming his dominance. He kicked his boxers off and rubbed his tip at my entrance. My eyelids fluttered shut as his lips attached to the sensitive skin under my ear and his hands held my wrists tightly to the crisp sheets.
"Beg for it princess.. I want to hear you beg for it." He growled through clenched teeth as he pushed his tip into me. I gasped and arched my back.
"Kellin... Please, just.. Do something. I need more... I need.. Just anything! God damn it! Move!" I whimpered as my dignity fell to the floor along with my bra. He let go of my wrists and palmed my breasts, letting me place my hands on his biceps. He pushed himself deeper into me and I moaned.
He grunted in pleasure as he thrusted, keeping a fast paced rhythm. My hips rocked against the bed and the headboard hit the wall, making a beat. Even in sex, he was still creating musical genius. He hummed in his throat and tapped his palms against my skin, my moans and pants for breath completing our erotic symphony. The knot in my stomach tightened and I lifted my hips to meet his thrusts, but he pushed them back to the mattress and thrusted harder. I open my mouth to tell him and he shot me a look as if to say 'I know baby. Let it go.'
I bit my lip and let out a low, growling moan that Austin Carlile himself would be proud of. Kellin chuckled darkly as he kept his pace. "Nice one love." He stopped laughing as his thrusts got sloppy and his length twitched inside of me. He tipped his head back and moaned, letting his load go inside, filling me. I gasped for breath and he pulled out, laying on his back beside me.
"How's that princess?" He glanced at me and I laughed lightly, hugging his chest. "Absolutely perfect, my prince."