Daddy

5sosastrology (; hai

You pulled out your phone and texted Kellin. He saw the screen light up and checked his messages.
(Texts)
(Y/N): I'm bored...
Kellin: Aw poor baby *plays a sad song on the violin*
(Y/N): -_- baaaabe
Kellin: Haha XP you're cute when you're mad
(Y/N): Jerk -_-...when do you think they're gonna leave?
Kellin: Idk why?
(Y/N): Because I wanna be alone ;)
Kellin: Babe, not right now. I'm trying to hang out with my friends...
(Y/N): Oh come on, Daddy... Don't you want to see my new bra? ;)
Kellin: Careful, baby girl. Don't tease...
(Y/N): Or what?
Kellin: Does Daddy need to remind you what happens when you've been a bad girl?
(Y/N): Maybe...
Kellin: I'm going to get the guys to leave and when I come back you better be in the bedroom in nothing but your underwear, got it?
(Y/N): Yes, Daddy
(Back to the living room)
Kellin got up and told everyone that they should probably get going. He walked out the front door with them and said his goodbyes. You went upstairs to the bedroom and took of your shorts and tank top. You were wearing matching bra and panties. They were black lace. You sat down on the bed and waited for Kellin.
You heard loud footsteps coming up the stairs. Kellin burst through the door, taking his shirt off. He looked at you with lust in his eyes.
"You think it's fun to tease Daddy?"
You bit your lip as he unbuttoned his jeans. He slipped them off and kicked them to the side. He walked towards you and practically tore your bra off. He flipped you over so you were laying on your stomach and facing the headboard of the bed. He ran his hands down your body until he got to your thighs. He spanked you, making you whimper from the mix of pain and pleasure.
He grabbed you by your hips and picked you up so that you were on your hands and knees, still facing away from him.
"You've been bad haven't you, baby girl?"
"Yes, Daddy..."
He pulled down your panties and then lowered his boxers. He spanked you once more before pushing himself into you. He gave you no time to adjust. You moaned and whimpered as he thrusted. You felt the knot in your stomach release but Kellin didn't seem to notice or care.
He kept going. His thrusts got faster and harder. He dug his nails into your hips and muttered under his breath.
"Ugh fuck (Y/N)"
He let go of your hips with one hand and grabbed your hair instead. You felt the knot release again but Kellin still kept going.
Right when you thought your knees were too weak to hold you up any longer, Kellin let go of you and turned you around.
He grabbed your hair and pushed his length into your mouth. You gagged a little bit and Kellin groaned. You felt him release into your mouth. He pulled away and you stuck out your tongue.
"Swallow" he demanded.
You obeyed and showed him your tongue again, with nothing on it this time. He smirked.
"That's a good girl."
He pulled up his boxers and got up from the bed. He grabbed his shirt and put it over your head. You put your arms through the holes and Kellin pulled the shirt down to your waist. He fixed your hair and kissed you on the forehead.
He laid down on the bed and pulled you into his arms. You rested your head on his chest and closed your eyes.
"Goodnight, baby girl."