Kissing Your Skin

"He's here, he's here!" I squealed to myself, bolting to the front door after watching a cab pull up to the house.

"(Y/N)! I'm-" I cut him off at the doorway, jumping into his arms as his suitcases dropped to the floor.

"Shut up, I know!" I clung to him for dear life as he laughed down my neck. "I have so much planned!" I muffled into his shoulder as he gently put my feet back on the floor.

"I was thinking something else." His voice was low and tone suggestive. I rolled my eyes with a crooked smile as I let him go.

"It took me forever to plan tonight! I want it to be special!" I begged him.

"What isn't special about making love to the woman I love?" Kellin giggled lightly.

"I don't know." I blushed and stared at the entryway floor. 

"Come on, can't everything else wait? I've missed you..." His methods of convincing were horrible but they managed to melt right through to my core.

"Fine." I mumbled, trying to hide my smile. 

Leaving his bags at the door, Kellin scooped me up and carried me down the hallway to our bedroom. 

"I swear, this is going to be so much better than what you had planned." Kellin promised as he  put me on the bed, took his jacket off, and started peeling my clothes off one by one. I felt completely helpless with a giant smile on my face.

"You better hope so." I giggled teasingly. The way Kellin makes love to me is always better than anything I have and ever will plan for us. 

"I know so." He breathed warmly over my nipples as he played with both, his tongue gliding over each sensitive, ticklish nerve. 

"Quit it, you!" I was laughing, feeling my nerves connect. 

His heated kisses trailed down the center of my stomach. I started grabbing at his shirt, lifting it over his head. Kellin shook his messy hair out and continued teasing me at the greatest lengths.

Kellin's tongue was wet, warm, and smooth against my clit. The tip was encircling my most sensitive area, giving me electrical shocks that would shoot up my spine making my goosebumps rise and hair stand on end. 

My fingers tangled into his messy locks as his lips engulfed my center, his tongue finally entering me, making me melt inside like smooth chocolate warming my heart. 

His sweet, melodic voice hummed over my flesh, vibrating pleasure deeply into my body as his fingers dug into my thighs as he knelt at the end of our bed. My moans started bubbling up from my stomach like the way fresh bubbles would fly up to the top of a newly opened soda, creating that satisfying sizzle. 

I felt him bring my body closer to him as the edge of my pleasure was about to hit. I tugged on his hair, bringing his face up to mine as I kissed his forehead lightly before tackling him onto the bed and sitting over his lap. 

"You don't know how badly I've missed this." He was looking up at me with his sparkling eyes as I toyed with his button and zipper to his skinnies. I did my best at getting them off of him, revealing his strongly erect member. 

"You don't know how badly I feel the same way." I whispered before backing down and letting my mouth fall over his tip. 

The saltiness spread over each of my tastebuds. I nearly got all of his shaft down before I pumped again...and again... His moans were music to my ears as I glanced up, seeing his pleasure face and his knuckles turn white as they grasped the pale sheets. 

"Please just fuck me..." I heard his pleading moan a few minutes later. I was dying to hear those words...

I crawled back up to him, his hands trailing my back before reaching my ass and spanking me hard. A devilish grin appeared on his face as he sat me down and thrusted deeply into me. I couldn't help but scream out as the pangs of excitement racked through my body. 

I felt the veins popping out from my neck as my head fell back, feeling my breasts bobbing with each of Kellin's energetic thrusts. I've needed him so badly. Plastic cannot compare to his flesh.

His fingertips pressed into my hip bones as he moved my body like a wave over him. My lip started to bleed as I bit down to keep from screaming out his name though I knew he was dying to hear me shout.

Kellin growled up, flipping me onto my back and wrapping my legs tightly around his waist. With his feet planted on the floor firmly, he pushed through my folds and I allowed my body to endulge on his physical being that I hadn't seen for many months. 

"You're gonna' make me cum..." I warned him, missing this very feeling of fireworks heating up inside of me. 

Kellin lost air as he pulled from me, his fingers diving into my wet, pulsating core. I felt the sheets near me warming, Kellin had finished as he helped bring me over the edge. 

His fingers were digging into me as I came onto his fingers. The feeling of finishing with him was almost unfamiliar. 

After a few minutes of cooling down, we dressed again and started relaxing on the couch. He was smiling at me in a daze as I started giggling. 

"Are you ready to go out and do what I had planned?" I winked at him. He was still breathing hard.

"Are you kidding?" He smiled wider, laughing.

"Probably not." I smiled back. "Fine...we can wait until tomorrow. I'm just glad you're back."

"Me too." He came and sat next to me, the television volume turned low. "Next time, you're coming with me." Kellin whispered into my ear as he brought me onto his lap. Sleeping came easily that night...

A/N: Can you guys check out my other story? It's called Liquor and Love Lost. It's a Kellin Quinn fanfiction