Sugar On My Tongue

KELLIN QUINN / (Y/N)
INSPIRED BY: THESE THINGS I'VE DONE - SLEEPING WITH SIRENS

I was tired as fuck, but I still felt I needed to do this. I haven't seen my man in so long that I'm dying to get to him. He told me not to, but I did anyways. The airport was dead and their plane finally touched down. I saw through the big window as the plane scooted to a stop. He has me shaking in my teeth right now!
Of course there was interviewers waiting outside the plane. They were postponing my reuniting! I decided to run outside. It took a few minutes and some persuading of guards, but I was out on the runway.
"How's (Y/N)?" I heard them asking from afar. I became giddy.
"I think she's great. I haven't seen her in so long, though." I heard Kellin sigh as I stood a few feet behind them. The interviewer smiled and winked at me.
"What if she's closer than you think?" The man lifted an eyebrow.
"What? What do you mean?" Kellin looked around him, a smile on his face.
"Turn around." I mumbled.
"(Y/N)!" Kellin shouted, dropping the microphone. The interviewer grumped.
"Kellin!" I opened my arms as he ran into them, lifting me into the air.
"I missed you so much!" He mumbled into my neck. I giggled as he put me down. "I told you to wait at home." He sighed, his eyebrows saddening. "Aren't you tired?"
"I'm not as tired as you." I giggled, I could feel tears peaking over my bottom lid. "I missed you so much and I couldn't help it!"
"Awe, baby." He hugged me tight again. When he pulled away he gave me a passionate kiss and then camera flashes started going off.
"I'm just so happy your home." I muffled into his shoulder.
"How did I ever leave you?" He laughed, I noticed his own tears. I never saw him cry before!
"I-I don't know." I shook my head, laughing and wiping away his surprised tears.
"No, don't. I am a man!" He shouted, grabbing my wrist and kissing me hard on the mouth.
"Oh, well this man will get it when we get home." I lifted an eyebrow. "A...after we...sleep." I couldn't help but yawn.
"I'm driving." He insisted, scooping me up and carrying me away from the press.
Kellin carried me all the way to the car. It took forever as people had to follow us with Kellin's bags. I stretched in his arms as I felt him set me down in the car. He was strapping me in as I was half-asleep.
"Kellin?" I mumbled.
"Hey, baby." He smiled at me, kneeling beside me. "I can't believe you fell asleep that quick."
"Oh hush." I shook my head slowly.
"Don't tell me to hush." Kellin said quietly, pecking my nose. "Now let's get you home."