Smut

Kellin smiled at me as he glanced from the stage to were I stood he singed loud and proud. "Thank you goodnight" he yelled his green eyes bright and his inky black hair stuck to his face from sweat.

He came up to me and gave me a high five and a quick kiss "Are you going to get drinks with me" he said I nodded as he slipped his hand around my waist.

We entered the tour bus and there were so many bands you loved I sat next to Hailey Williams her bright orange hair made her stick out. "Hey [Y/N]" she smiled we got to know each other well she was a great friend and somewhere inside of me, I liked that she could keep her self to all the lead boys of bands.

"Great show" said a voice it was Austin carlile you smiled at him he gave Hailey a very man handshake. "You too man" said Hailey "and who is this beautiful girl" said Austin "[Y/N]" I said he nodded and sipped on his drink.

We talked thorough the night then Kellin walked to me his aura seemed angry."Kellin are you ready to go" I asked him he nodded and grabbed my arm and lead me to the hotel room.

We all were staying in a hotel room because we had to stay the extra night. Kellin didn't say anything to you we entered the hotel room "Kellin what's wrong" I asked him.

He hit the wall right his fist went though the wall a scared feeling started to fill in my chest. He looked at me "Why were you talking to Austin" he growled and looked at me through his black locks.

"We were just talking to each other " I defended myself he came closer to me and put his arms around my waist. His eyes held a look of love and lust "Aww your jealous" I said in a cute way his green eyes turned a shade darker.

He pushed me to the large bed it was soft his legs kept mine in a perfect lock. His tongue traveled from my neck were he bit his teeth grazed my neck harder as he left a hickey there.

His fingers brushed the top of my shirt and he ripped it open I giggled at him trying to be all bad ass. His fingers gripped my face "This is no laughing matter I love you and seeing with another man makes me crazy" he said.

His voice was different it was darker and deeper he ripped my shirt and he took of my bra and he kneaded my breast. "Kellin" You moaned out and he grinned at me. He brought his face closer to mine and sucked on your breath. "Your a good girl but you were bad" he said in his singing voice "You bring out the beast in me" he growled and that made me wet.

Kellin has took control of me before but he never seemed this serious before. He licked down to my breast and slowly teased my nipple I moaned out as he did this to both of my nipples.

He took of his jeans and then his boxer and all he said was "suck" I nodded and licked his dick slowly at first. But in time it was to much and I needed to taste more of Kellin. I went in little deeper I chocked as he pushed my head all the way on his dick. I hollowed out my mouth so I could take more of Kellin.

His moans were more like grunts "stop." He ordered me but I wasn't planning on stopping. I felt fingers grab the back of my head and pull me away from his cock. It shinned with my saliva"Kellin" I whined to him he pushed me to the bed. He ripped off my shorts and tore apart my underwear as well.

He stuck dick into me a cry left my throat and his eyes softened. He kissed my cheeks to my lips."I love you and I'm sorry." He said. I was going to ask why but he thrusted into me harder and harder. This was passionate sex I could only have with Kellin.

I was close. Kellin thrusts turned slow "Say my name." Kellin ordered. I moaned out he grabbed my face "That's not a question it was an order." He said very seriously. "Kellin fuck me!" I moaned out he smirked and pushed back into you at the same pace.

A knot in my stomach began to form and then a feeling of bliss washed over me. Kellin came inside me he laid his hands at the sides of my face. He was really sweaty now "I love you." he said and we spooned.