Fighting

*Y/N POV*

"You know, you could stop being a dick and just tell me the truth." You were currently in an small argument that grew into a huge fight about one thing- his career. It's nothing against him or the rest of the band, it was the fans. There was one too many close encounters between him and some fans, and you had a feeling that something was wrong. You confronted him about sleeping with one of his fans.

"Really?!? Y/N, I thought you respected me more! I love only you! The only person I could ever love more than you is-"

"Is who? That bitch you slept with on tour last month?!"

"No, another girl. One who I would do anything for. She should call you mommy one day, and she will call me daddy." You heard those words, and broke down into tears. As much as you knew you always made mountains out of molehills, this one was the dumbest one and even you knew it. Looking into his eyes, you crashed your lips on his. He resisted, but not in a negative way. It was almost like he was making sure you wanted it, and that was sweet. But you stuck on. Feeling his perfect, soft lips kissing back, you immediately knew you wanted it. You wanted him. You began to grow wet, and he must of sensed it because he pulled away slightly, he was only about a couple inches away from your face.

"Do you wanna try for it now?" Hearing those words almost made you go weak. Not trusting your words, you just nodded slowly. He cupped his hands around your cheeks, and smashed his lips onto yours. You slid on top of him, as you were now straddling him. You began to grind, and you heard a soft moan escape from his lips. You continued to grind, and his hands made their way to the hem of your shirt, taking it off in one swift movement. You were currently on the couch, and you felt dirty because it was one o'clock in the afternoon and people could very well see you through the door.

"Do you wanna move up stairs?" You moved away from his lips. He looked down at your shirtless torso.

"Only if you want." You decided it would be dirtier to do it down here.

"I think were fine." You shot him a wink, and he immediately kissed you. His tounge fought for dominance, and after a little battle you let him win. Your hands shot down to his pants, and you unzipped them and tore them off as he did you. You continued to grind, and with only the thin fabric of your under garments you could feel him harden against the inside of your thigh. You couldn't take it any more. You needed him in you. You slid off your panties, and slid his boxers off. He switched, so now he was on top of you, and looked you in the eye.

"Are you sure? I can go run and get a condom, they are in the room and it won't be long."

"Kellin, its nots the first time we've had sex like this! Please just fuck me already?!" He nodded, and in one swift move he was inside of you.

"Fuck." Although you have been with him for two years, you could never get used sex with him. It was painful every time, no matter what. It was almost like the first time. He started thrusting, softly but picking up the pace as he went.

"Yell my name for me baby!"

"Kell! Fuck!" It was actually kind of hard to focus on anything but the immense pleasure you were experiencing.

"I can't hear you!" He started to sound shaky and got sloppier.

"FUCK!! KELLIN!" You were getting close, and he knew it.

"Hold it baby, please." You were trying as hard as you could to not cum all over him then, but the groans and moans that filled the room and the wonders he was doing in you were not helping at the least.

"Fuck! I'm cumming Y/N!!" As soon as those words left his lips, you literally exploded. He shot his load into you at the exact same time. You looked down at the chestnut brown couch, and there was cum. Everywhere. You also took notice in the front door being open, and almost all the windows in your living room being open.

"God, Y/N, I love you. I know I say it all the time. And if there is a baby Kellin junior in there, they couldn't have a better mommy. I will never leave you Y/N, I swear."

"I love you Kellin. We have to wait, to see if there is a baby in here. We will have to wait and see...."