Don't Stop Me 'Til You've had Enough

Opening my eyes I see nothing but brightness coming from the opened curtains. “Good morning" I hear a sweet voice say from across the room. Smiling I turn to face him. “Good morning.“ 

"Hungry?”  I ask as I walk ahead of him down the hall and towards the kitchen. “I’ve already had some cereal.“

Stopping in front of the fridge I turn to find that he’s right there behind me. “You look beautiful this morning” he says as a flicker of lust flashes through his eyes. I knew exactly what he wanted. 

Moving closer now, he puts his hands around my waist and buries his face into my neck. “I’m going to make this the best morning you’ll ever have” he growls into my ear before leaving a trail of sloppy kisses down my neck, quickly finding my sweet spot. 

Softly moaning now, he backs away to pick me up. Sitting me down on the counter he leaves no time to say a thing before his lips are on mine once again, our tongues soon fighting for dominance. 

His hands find their way their way down my body, stopping at the bottom of my shirt. Once gone, his hands are lightly trailing up my back, stopping once they reach my bra. Unclasping it, he allows it to roll off my shoulders and down to the floor. “That’s better” he hisses. 

Inching closer to the edge of the counter, I grab his bulge through his boxers. Amazed, I allow him to remove them so that I’m left with nothing but him in my hand. Pumping slowly at first, my pace increases at the sound of his moans. “Oh yes” he breathes through moans. 

Letting go, he brings my gaze up to his. Lips crashing together once again, he wastes no time while removing my underwear. “Mmm, you’re so wet” he observes as hie slides two fingers into you. I can’t handle it anymore. I need him so bad. “Stop teasing me! I need you!” I cry in his ear. Quickly, he obeys my need. Thrusting into me almost immediately, I cry out in pleasure. 

His pace slow and painful at first, began to pick up after my moans became screams. I could tell that I was close, and I knew he was too. With one final, sloppy thrust into me, he found my spot. Driving me overboard, I released around him as he did the same. 

Backing away, he allows me room to hop down off the counter that is now one big mess. “You’re cleaning that up” he jokes as he gathers our clothes.