Sexting

I sat in my cubical bored out of my mind. Kellin kept texting me all kinds of 'sexy' things. I laughed when he sent me a text of Vic kissing his cheek. 

Y/N~ Are you trying to tell me something?

Kellin~ Does it make you jealous?

Y/N~ Not really

Kellin~Your at work right?

Y/N~Yes Mr. Kellin Quinn i'm at work :P

Kellin~ I bet you look hot as hell in your skirt (;

Y/N~ Are you seriously trying to sext me right now?

Kellin~ Yes I am *Insert picture of shirtless Kellin*

Y/N~ Someone looks sexy (;

Kellin~ When you get home i'm going to pound you so hard you won't be able to walk tomorrow morning (;

Y/N~ Good thing I don't have work tomorrow (;

Kellin~ Oh the things i'm going to do to that sexy little body of yours (;

That was pretty much how the rest of the day went just sexting with Kellin. When the work day was over I practically ran out to my car to get home. When I got home I walked inside and got pinned up against the now closed door. "I was right you do look hot as hell." Kellin growled out as he started kissing down my neck giving me love bites as he worked his way down. He unbuttoned my shirt and pulled my skirt down leaving me in my under garments in front of him. "Jump" he commanded me, I jumped up and Kellin hooked his hands under my thighs. He carried me off to our bedroom.

He laid me down on the bed and pinned my hands up over my head and started kissing down my stomach to my hips he sucked the skin lightly. I moaned loudly. He moved his hands down to my underwear and pulled them down. He started kissing up my thighs, I arched my back moaning loudly. I tired to pull his shirt off, he pushed me back down on the bed "Looks like the little slut is horny." He growled under his breath. He slowly started licking up and down my slit doing little figure 8s over my clit. I moaned and spread my legs out more for him. I came against his mouth as his tongue slid in and out of my core. I tired to flip over to straddle him but he slapped my pussy "No you whore i'm in charge tonight." I moaned at how rough Kellin was being. He pulled my bra off and started sucking my left nipple and massaging my right boob. I moaned arching my back. I moved my hands down to his belt and tired to undo it. He grabbed my hands "What did I tell you. Now you need to be punished." He undid his belt and pulled it off of his jeans. He wrapped it around my wrists and bound me to the head board of the bed. He pulled his shirt off and then pulled his pants down with his boxers. I moaned "Oh god Kellin please." I begged to him. "What do you want baby?" he asked me "Fuck me Kellin please." I begged. I saw him smirk. he ran his tip up and down my slit. "Please Kellin Please." I begged. He grabbed my hips and pushed into me, I moaned as he started thrusting his hips pushing in and out of me. I was about to cum. I screamed out "KELLIN!" my toes curled as I came against him. He kept thrusting in and out of me going harder and harder hitting my G-spot. I felt the tightness building up in my stomach again. His thrusts started getting sloppier as he rubbed my clit. He moaned as he came inside me. I moaned as I came a third time. Kellin moved his hair out of his face and rolled off me undoing his belt and letting me cuddle into his chest. "That was fun." I panted out to him. Kellin looked at my wrists seeing dark purple bruises like the ones that matched my hips. "I'm sorry if I hurt you baby." he told me gently kissing my lips. I ended the kiss, "I'm gonna be sore in the morning." Kellin smirked "I love you baby girl." "I love you too Kellin."