Smut

*Le Smut Warning*

You sat at home waiting for Kellin. He was coming home today from tour and you couldn’t be anymore excited. You had the whole day planned out. You two would eat the dinner you prepared, watch a movie, cuddle and just have a lazy day. Knowing that he’ll be tired from all the touring, you figured he’ll just like to lay down and have you in his arms. How you missed him these past 6 months. You missed him being at home and just holding him and kissing him and other things.

You went into the bathroom to freshen up a little. You pulled your hair back into a high ponytail, put some eyeliner and a little of blush. You also sprayed on some perfume that always drove Kellin crazy. You smiled in approval on how you looked and went back downstairs. Before even closing the bathroom door you heard someone downstairs. Your eyes grew big and you ran to the living room.

"KELLIN!" you screamed and jumped in his arms.

"(Y/N)!" he yelled while catching you and setting you on the kitchen counter.

"Babe I’ve missed you so much!"

"I have too and your pretty little mouth" he said while leaning in.

Your lips slowly connected with each other. His hands sliding down to your hips and your arms wrapped around his neck. He pushed his tongue against your bottom lip and you let him in. The kiss got hungrier and needy. His hands roaming all over you. He pulled away quickly and before you knew it he took off your blouse revealing your black lacey bra. Although you didn’t plan any of this you just put on something sexy under just in case this happened. As he looked at you, you saw his eyes grow wider and he looked at you with desire. He planted his lips back onto yours and kissed you sloppily. His lips lowered down to your neck leaving a trail of wet kisses on the way down. He licked and sucked making you moan and wrap your legs around him even tighter. You then slowly started lifting up his shirt and lightly scratching his sides. He got a little impatient and took off his shirt himself and threw it across the room. He quickly placed his lips onto yours with force and slid his hands under your ass to lift you up. He made his way from the kitchen up to the bedroom. He dropped you on the bed and took off your shorts along with your panties. He glided his fingers along your thighs making you twitch under his touch. He went closer and closer to your wet core and slowly slid two fingers into you making you moan. He curled his fingers as he slid out making you throw your head back. He pumped slowly making you impatient and just wanting him more. You moved your hips to his rhythm trying to get him to go even faster. He got the idea and pumped harder and faster, making you moan loudly. Every pump was getting you closer to your high. You arched your back, almost ready to release, when he pulled out, not letting you feel the sensational pleasure, making you even more frustrated. He chuckled and kissed you gently. You cupped his face and then dug your fingers in his hair. You were lost in the kiss, when you felt him slam into you, making you gasp. He thrusted into you once more with so much force, making you cling onto him. His pace quickened and with every thrust he groaned in your ear. You were so close again and you begged him to go faster. But that only made him slow down. You were done with his little game. You wrapped your legs tighter around him and flipped him over. This time you were on top and in control.

"Look who’s eager" he smirked

"Well you didn’t let me cum two times so now I want it more than anything"

"I love it when you talk like that"

With that you slowly lowered yourself on his shaft, making a long moan escape your lips. You placed your hands on his chest and you started riding him. The room was filled with grunts and moans. You bounced up and down on him, driving him crazy. His hands were placed on your hips, making you bounce faster and harder. He was close and so were you. He dug his nails into your skin, you took this as a sign that he was about to let go. As he was about to release you stopped. He looked at you confused with a bit of frustration. You lowered your head down to his ear.

"Payback babe"

He threw you on your back and slammed into you once more. He picked up your leg and threw it over his shoulder, giving him a better angle to go in deeper. He was going hard and rough. With every thrust he managed to move the bed and hit the wall. You arched your back once more, almost close to your orgasm. He lowered his hand down to your clit and started rubbing you. You bucked your hips up and he rubbed faster. His thrust became sloppy but his fingers still going fast. Your back arched and you screamed as you came all over him. With one last grunt he came inside you. You felt his warm seed cover your inner walls. He steadied his breath and then collapsed next to you.

"Welcome home Kellin" you kissed his cheek and cuddled up to him.

"The best ‘welcome home’ gift ever. Round two?"

You smiled and got up. “Meet you in the shower”

He ran up behind you and carried you bridal style.

………………………………….
A/N: I was listening to ‘Deja Vu’ while writing this xP

Kaitlyn: (aka babygirl): I do NOT own this story but enjoy :)