Stay For Tonight

Stay For Tonight

KELLIN QUINN / (Y/N)

INSPIRED BY: JAMES DEAN & AUDREY HEPBURN - SLEEPING WITH SIRENS

"Are you serious?" I stared at the GPS of my car. I hadn't updated the damn thing in two years and apparently, the road I need doesn't exist.

"Kellin." I called up one of my best friends.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" He worried.

"I'm really lost." I sighed, annoyed.

"Ah, I see." He giggled.

"Not funny, Quinn!" I shouted.

"Just tell me what you see. Are there any road signs?"

"No. But there are a lot of scary buildings and such. I'm going into this Walmart parking lot." I mentioned.

"Okay, that was enough. I'll be down." Kellin hung up joyfully.

About ten to fifteen minutes later I see a breathless Kellin running towards me in a grey hoodie. I got out of my car.

"Did you seriously run here?" I gave him a freaked out look.

"So." He shrugged, laughing.

"I could've just followed you in your car." I laughed at his breathlessness.

"Then I wouldn't get to ride with you. Here, just let me drive." He invited himself into my vehicle.

"Fine." I sighed angrily.

"I can't believe you got lost!" He beat on the steering wheel to the song on the radio.

"It's dark and...stuff." I mumbled and stared out the window.

"Oh please. You just wanted me here!" He shook his head.

"No way." I blushed. "Just take me home."

"What if you stayed with me for tonight?" He began to talk in a small whisper as we stopped at a red light.

"What do you mean?" I furrowed my brow.

"Hungry. Are you hungry?" He began acting awkward (GIF Image).

"Yeah, sure!" I perked up. "Seriously starving after that interview." I sighed.

"Good. I'll pay." He smiled at me. My eyes went wide. We always split the bill.

"No, no. That's okay. I have my own money!" My face kept getting darker shades of red.

"Don't worry about it. You've had a long day. I'm dying for some fun. Just let me handle it." He turned the radio off.

Kellin awkwardly took me to this nice restaurant and began acting weird. It kinda' scared me. My heart wouldn't stop beating ferociously.

"Thanks for dinner." I blushed and squeezed my legs tight together.

"No problem! That was fun!" He nodded and focused on the road. "Remind me to get you gas money."

"No, you paid for dinner. You use my car as much as you like." I gave him a crooked smile.

"Okay, to the house then!" He shouted.

"Kellin, you missed the turn." I stared at my road as we passed it.

"Because. I'm taking you to mine." He acted like it was nothing.

"Can I ask why?" I panicked.

"Because you said you'd stay. I want to see my best friend who's so piled up in job interviews." He joked around.