Submission

You were walking around L.A on a sunny afternoon with your boyfriend Kellin. He’d gotten a couple days to relax during tour, so he invited you to fly out and see him. You didn’t hesitate since you only saw him a couple times every month or so.
You both had grabbed a smoothie before you headed down a shopping strip. You and Kellin were laughing about pointless things when you heard a high-pitched scream. Looking ahead, you could see a small group of girls rushing towards Kellin. They were obviously fans. You didn’t mind. Fans often stopped Kellin in the streets.
“Kellin, can you sign my shirt?” One girl asked.
“Of course.” Kellin responded. “Babe, can you hold my smoothie?”
You nodded and took Kellin’s drink from him; watching as he began signing all sorts of things for the girls.
“You look really hot today, Kellin!” One girl commented.
Kellin laughed slightly and blushed. “Thanks.”
You looked over at the girl who had complimented Kellin, and you couldn’t help but notice that her breasts were practically bulging out of her shirt. You frowned as she continued to stare at Kellin.
“Can I tell you a secret?” The girl asked Kellin.
“Sure.” Kellin replied.
“I’ve thought about having sex with you." 
Kellin’s cheeks suddenly turned a light shade of red.
"I bet you’re really good in bed.” The girl continued. “I’m not to bad myself. I’m really flexible." 
You glared at the girl as Kellin nervously laughed. 
"Okay, I gotta go girls.” Kellin announced. “It was nice meeting you!”
The girls giggled and squealed as Kellin took his smoothie from you, took your hand in his, and began walking back down the shopping strip.
You looked over your shoulder and glared at the girl who was practically throwing herself at Kellin. It angered you how she would do such a thing when his girlfriend was standing right next to him. It also made you wonder what kind of things the fans said when you weren’t around.

—-

Later that night when you Kellin arrived back at the hotel room that you were staying for the next couple days- everything was quiet. You hadn’t said much to Kellin after the run in with the fans earlier in the day. You were still pissed off about that one girl. You hated to think about one of Kellin’s fans that way, but you were convinced that she was acting slutty. On purpose, too. 
“Babe?” Kellin called out.
“Hmmm?”
“You alright?” Kellin asked.
“Fine.” You replied. “Why?”
“You just seem quiet.” Kellin commented.
You shrugged. “I’m just tired.”
“Would cuddling make you feel better?” Kellin asked. “You can fall asleep in my arms.”
You smiled a bit before sliding off your shoes and making your way over to the bed in your hotel room. Kellin followed your lead and flopped down beside you in bed. You sighed as Kellin pulled you against his chest and wrapped his arm around your shoulder.
“So, should I stay the night in your room?” Kellin asked. “I can go back to my bus if you don’t want me to.”
“You can stay.” You responded quietly.
Kellin smiled and kissed the top of your head. “What should we do tomorrow?”
You stayed quiet and slightly shrugged.
“We could do more shopping.” Kellin suggested. “Or we could go to the beach.”
“I don’t care.” You said flatly. “As long as there’s no slutty fans.”
“What?” Kellin asked.
You pulled away from his embrace and sat up slightly- leaning on your elbow. “That girl today..”
“What girl?”
“The one that was flirting with you..” You specified.
“Oh.” Kellin said. “What about her?”
“She was a slut!”
“(Y/N)!” Kellin scolded. “That’s not a nice thing to say!”
“It’s true..” You mumbled. “She was talking about having sex with you, and she was bragging about how good she was in bed.”
“Well-”
“And I was standing right there!” You interrupted Kellin. “How dare she?”
Kellin let out a sigh and rubbed his forehead with his hand. “You’re overreacting. It’s happened before.”
“It has?!” You almost shouted.
Kellin looked surprised when you raised your voice.
“I-I don’t like seeing those girls flirt with you like that.” You admitted. “It makes me uncomfortable.”
“You have nothing to worry about.” Kellin assured you. “The fans know I have a girlfriend.”
“They don’t care!” You argued. “They’ll keep on flirting with you..”
“You can’t really do anything about it..” Kellin said quietly.
You let Kellin’s words sit in your mind for awhile before you thought of an idea.
“There is something I can do.” You said, sitting up.
“What’s that?” Kellin asked.
“I can show them that you’re mine.” You replied seductively.
Kellin smirked and his eyes gleamed with interest.
You bit your lip before leaning down and attaching your mouth with Kellin’s. You moved your lips hungrily against his and bit his lip teasingly as you suddenly pulled away.
“Babe..” Kellin groaned. “No teasing. Just let me have you.”
You quickly hopped on top of Kellin- straddling his hips. You used your hands to keep Kellin pinned down on his back.
“No.” You began. “You’re not in charge this time.”
Kellin’s eyes turned to shock as he realized what you were doing. Kellin was always the one who led in the bedroom.
“I’m gonna kiss you up and down until I leave hickeys all over your body.” You explained. “I’m gonna make sure that every time a girl looks at you, she notices that someone else already has you claimed.”
You leaned your head down and nibbled slightly at Kellin’s earlobe- earning a quiet moan from him.
“Most importantly, I’m gonna show what you’d be missing if you decided to chase after one of those fans. I wanna make sure that every time you look at one of those slutty girls, you think of me.” You whispered in his ear.
Kellin was practically shivering at your every word. You could feel his length poking against your upper thigh. 
“Babe-”
You quickly sat up and dug your nails into Kellin’s hip.
“No talking.” You hissed.
“But, I-”
You dug your nails into his skin harder, making him yelp in a mixture of pain and pleasure.
“No talking.” You repeated. “If you talk, I’ll stop and leave you horny and helpless on this bed.”
Kellin quickly nodded and and squeezed his lips together.
You removed your hands from Kellin’s body and started sliding his shirt over his head. When it was off, you moved your head back down to his neck to place rough kisses and bites all over his skin. Kellin slightly whimpered as you moved down to his collarbone- leaving purple marks wherever your lips travelled.
As you started planting wet kisses down his chest, Kellin’s hand moved instinctively into your hair. You grabbed his arm and pulled it away from you, pinning it down to the bed.
“Did I say you could touch me?” You purred angrily. 
Kellin quickly shook his head, remembering that he couldn’t speak. 
“Guess I have to teach you a lesson.” You said casually.
You attached your hands to the bottom of your shirt before sliding up your body and over your head. You made sure you did it slowly so it would drive Kellin crazy. His eyes were almost black with lust by this point.
“Sit up.” You demanded.
Kellin hesitated for a moment.
“Sit up!” You demanded again.
Kellin quickly pushed himself into a sitting position. You smirked and sat on his hips for a moment before you grabbed Kellin’s arms and used your shirt to tie them to the bed.
You moved back and watched as Kellin struggled to free his hands.
“Babe, this isn’t fair!” Kellin whined.
You attached your hand to his hips- digging your nails into his skin as punishment.
“No talking!” Kellin almost shouted. “I’m sorry!”
You slid off the bed for a moment to unbutton your jeans and let them fall seductively on the floor. Kellin bit his lip so hard you thought it was gonna start bleeding.
You climbed back on the bed and went back to what you were doing moments ago- leaving wet kisses down Kellin’s chest. You kissed all the way down his torso until you reached his pants. You slowly undid his jeans and slid them down his legs. You could see his length through his boxers. You had definitely succeeded in turning him on.
You grabbed the hem of his boxers with your teeth, slowly sliding them down his legs- letting his length spring free.
Kellin groaned a little as the cool air hit his newly exposed skin.
You stared down at his length before looking up into his eyes. “Do you want me to touch you, Kellin?" 
Kellin quickly nodded his head.
"I can’t hear you.”
“Yes!” Kellin shouted out. “Touch me! Make me feel good!”
You giggled a little before taking Kellin’s length in your hand. You stroked up and down his shaft a couple times before attaching your mouth to his tip. Kellin moaned loudly as you began licking his length up and down.
You stopped after a few moments, making Kellin whine in frustration.
You slid your panties off and removed your bra before climbing back onto Kellin’s lap.
“Do you want those other girls now?” You asked.
Kellin shook his head. “I never wanted them." 
Kellin’s eyes turned to shock when he realized he’d spoken, but he relaxed when you gave him no punishment.
"Who do you want?” You asked.
“You.” Kellin replied quietly.
“Who?” You asked again.
“(Y/N)!” Kellin shouted with frustration. “That’s who I want.”
“Beg for it." 
Kellin’s cheeks turned a light shade of red as he nervously looked into your eyes. "I-I need to be inside you.”
“Not good enough.” You said while shaking your head.
“Babe!” Kellin shouted with desperation. “I want to be inside you! I want you to show all those girls who I belong to! I belong to you.”
You smirked before untying Kellin’s hands. He looked confused as he just moved them to his side. You leaned forward and attached your mouth roughly with his. 
“Babe..” Kellin mumbled against your lips. 
After pulling away from Kellin’s lips, you lined his length up with your entrance before sliding down onto him. You let out a sharp gasp and Kellin groaned with satisfaction. You waited a minute or so before you started rocking your hips against his-making figure eight movements once and awhile.
“Kellin..” You panted. “Touch me.”
Kellin didn’t hesitate with your order. He moved one of his hands down to your heat and started rubbing your clit- making you squeal his name.
You shifted yourself and began bouncing up and down on Kellin- making his eyes roll back in his head. Both of his hands moved your grip your hips hard enough to leave bruises. 
“(Y/N)!” Kellin cried out. “Don’t stop!”
You continued to ride Kellin as he began bucking his hips up to thrust inside you. 
“I’m- I’m close!” You panted as you felt your lower torso tightening.
“Me too.” Kellin replied.
You kissed Kellin hungrily as your orgasm reached you. You moaned into his mouth as the hot tingles ran through your body. You gripped his shoulders tightly and left scratches along the purple bruised skin from earlier.
Your orgasm pushed Kellin over the edge; causing him to spill his warm liquid inside you. His head fell back against the headboard as he let out a long and relieved sigh. 
Your breathing was heavy as you slowly slid off of him and grabbed your shirt; putting it back on.
Kellin got up off the bed after a moment and retrieved his boxers- sliding them back on before laying down on the bed. You laid down beside him and cuddled up to his body tightly. Kellin was frozen with shock as he stared up at the ceiling.
“I’m sorry..” You mumbled. “I just got jealous..”
“Don’t apologize.” Kellin said, turning his head to look at you. “That was hot.”
You blushed and buried your head in Kellin’s shoulder.
“You should do that more often.” Kellin commented.
“You’d like that, wouldn’t you?” You asked, shifting your head to look up at Kellin.
“I would.” Kellin replied.