" what if I don't want a knew one. I want my baby daddy" I pouted.

" we'll make him miss you, her wear this" she walked deeper in my closet and pulled out these gladiator sandals and a dress I created . I grabbed it out of her hand and walked Into the bathroom to put it on and then  I did my makeup.

After getting dressed I grabbed my phone, wallet  and keys and headed out the door.

" you know we gotta take pics to post to Instagram so he can see what he's missing out on" she said having her phone already ready .

" Tristan take my things to the car" I said handing him my thugs as he grabbed them
And hopped on the car . I posed for the picture as I started feeling myself .

" Ight I got good pics lets go ." We hopped in the car and I drove off to his football practice .

--------------------
Odell P.O.V.

" yo bro, you still ain't talked to Anaya ?" Paul asked as he was scrolling through his phone. As I drove up to the Dunkin donuts force thru.

" really ? I told you i needed a break. You know I ain't talked to her." I sighed

" well damn it's been a month how long is this break gonna be?"

" why you stressing me bout this shit?" I asked annoyed .

" in just saying I wouldn't want you to do some shit you gonna regret later. Anaya a good look for you and plus she carrying ya seed "

" might be my seed, who knows " I said as I rolled my eyes turning to the Windows to grab out food.
luckily I had on a disguise so the people ain't know who I was.

Once I grabbed our drinks I drove off . I pulled up to a red light and started digging through my bag when Paul placed his phone in my lap. I sighed picking it up and looking at what he placed infront of me.

 I sighed picking it up and looking at what he placed infront of me

"Damn" I mumbled as I stared at the picture of Anaya. Card started beeping as j the light had tuned green. I sped off handing him back his phone.

" where she going ?"

" Tristan's had peewee league today "

" oh yeaa , shit I was suppost to bring him before that shit with Anaya " I sighed

" you still can be there for him. I mean I never knew you as the type to break ya promises " he nudged me.

" Ight inoy because I actually don't wanna break my promise Ima go ... "

" and cause you know Anaya was looking right, don't front" he said laughing at me.