Ch. 23 Finality

There will be more sex to come, later in the book. Just so you know. Happy 4th of July!!!

Love yall's comments by the way!! Keep them coming, lol, double meaning!!

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 23 - Finality

----------------------------------------------

"I'm ready." I whispered. Dante stared at me for a couple seconds, waiting to see if I would change my mind, but I wasn't going to. I want this. I've wanted this over the last couple of chapters. (Didn't we all, lol.) And he was finally going to give it to me. I wouldn't of let him back out now. If I had to shove his cock in me just so I could finally release, I would do it.

Sensing no second thoughts, Dante nodded and moved his hips so that he was lined up with my center. I laid my head down and closed my eyes, trying to relax myself as much as I could. But a snarl from Dante had me opening them back up.

"Keep them open!" He demanded. "I want to watch your face contort as I slowly sink in you."

A massive blush overcame my face and when I felt Dante insert his tip into me, I found my eyes slowly shutting again.

An angry growl ripped from Dante at my disobedience, before he harshly shoved his cock all the way inside me, breaking my hymen and causing my eyes to shoot open. I stared down at him as a scream ripped from my throat at his harshness.

"I asked you to do one thing. I was going to make love to you, but if you can't even do what I ask and keep your eyes open, I'll just have to fuck you, hard, and see if that keeps them open instead." He said lowly, while leaning over me, his arms on either side of my head. "Is that how you want your first time to be?" He asked.

Tears slid down my face at the pain he had caused me by shoving the whole thing in me, and I hastily shook my head.

"Then you'll keep them open?" He asked me and started drawing circles around my nipples with his finger, before pinching them. A moan escapes my mouth and I hastily nodded.

I was slowly becoming adjusted to him and I moved my hips against him, signaling him to start moving. A growl slipped from his mouth and his eyes flashed black for a split second. His demon was certainly enjoying this.

Slowly at first, he began to move, thrusting his hips in and out of me at a slow pace.

"Agh." I gasped as his big thick cock rubbed against my insides. Heavenly friction ensued and I moaned quietly. I've never felt something so good. It's like pure bliss.

Dante slowly picked up his pace, going so fast and hard inside of me that every time he pulled back or pushed in squelching noises were made.

My moans slowly turned into that of a porn stars. Getting louder and louder with each thrust into me.

"Ohh, Ooohh, Danteeee! Yes! Yes! Yeeess!!" I screamed. I ran my nails down Dantes back, all the way to his ass, where I gripped it and when he would thrust forward again, I would pull him to me to make the thrust extra hard.

I wasn't the only one lost in ecstasy. Dante had wide eyes glued to my face, and every time I screamed out, his eyes would get darker and he would go harder.

"Damn girl, your pussy's so warm and tight, and all mine." He would growl at the end. His growling just turned me on even more, to the point where my insides became extremely slippery, and I could feel my wetness running down my ass.

Dante's hands were everywhere, he would go from massaging my breasts, to gripping my ass so that he thrusted even harder, and then one would come around to my front and massage my clit.

Dante gripped one of my legs and put it over his shoulder so he could go deeper. Hitting my insides at a new angle, he hit one spot in particular that had me screaming every thrust.

A smirk overtook his face and he continually hit it over and over. I felt something hot start to boil within me, signaling that I was almost at my end. And my moans got even more frequent.

"Oooooohhhh, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!" I screamed and released around Dante, my pussy clamping on his dick. And that seemed to do it for him cause he hunched over me and spilled his white fluids in me, so much that it was slipping out of me.

"So good, babe. You feel so good." He panted.

When we caught our breaths, he pulled out of me slowly and fell on the bed next to me. I've never been so exhausted in my life!

"Are you okay?" He asked as he pulled my back to his front. I hummed out, too sleepy to say anything. And the last thought I had before I fell asleep was 'we're never leaving this bed!'

----------------------------------------------

Updated!!

Vote!!!

Comment funny comments!!!!

Loooolll!!!!!!