Ch. 18 Tense

Ok I'm sorry, I have work and I've been renovating my room and all this other stuff, and I haven't had time for writing. I'm sorry if it's short, I'm trying to make time for this too. The chapters may be shorter until my room is done. Again I'm sorry.

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 18 - Tense

----------------------------------------------

Sitting up and hopping over Dantes body, which is still on the floor rubbing his head, I put my clothes back on and made my way toward the bathroom. Upon opening the door, the hinges let out a squeal and Dante was immediately by my side, leaning up against the wall all casual like, like I hadn't of pushed him off the couch and made him slam his head against the table.

"What do you think you're doing, Bentley?" He asked with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

I raised an eyebrow at him in confusion. "Going to take a shower?" I replied in a question way, thinking that maybe there was something wrong with the bathroom; I was wrong, there's just something wrong with him.

"Oh? Feeling a little tense? Maybe I should join you and help you loosen up a bit." He smirked.

"WHAT!!?? No!! No way, it's not happening." I yelled running into the bathroom door and trying to close it, but he stuck his foot in the way, stopping it from closing completely. His reflexes are quick, it's not fair. Little slow human me isn't fast or strong enough when it comes to him.

"I wasn't asking for your permission, babe." And with that he pried the door open and stepped inside, closing the door behind him.

He turned towards me and crossed his arm expectantly. "Take your clothes off." He said in a demanding voice.

My eyes widened as the reality of the situation dawned on me.

"What! No!" I screamed and pressed my self into the wall, with my arms wrapped around me. "You have never seen me naked! I'm not stripping in front of you! No!"

Dantes face lost its smirk and became serious. "Babe, I have accepted you as my mate." He said taking a step toward me.

I shrunk back some more, trying to stay away from him. "So?" I weakly tried to defend myself.

"And for your information, I have seen you naked. I've eaten you puss-"

"STOP!" I cut him off.

His smirk returned and by now he was right up on me. He grabbed me by my belt loops and pulled me toward him melding my body with his. I could feel his erection starting to make a scene, and it made me uncomfortable even though I've felt it a million times before.

I froze when I felt his hands start to crawl up my shirt, feeling the contours of my stomach and lifting my shirt at the same time. I whimpered in response and wrapped my hands around his wrists.

"Sssshhh." He leaned down and whispered in my ear. He ran his hands over my breasts and then pulled the shirt over my head.

I let out a shaky breath and glued my eyes to the floor, my body starting to tremble in nervousness and slight fear.

Before I had time to react he had unhooked my bra, letting it fall to the ground. I yelped and whimpered again. I would of tried to cover myself but right after Dante took my bra off he grabbed my wrists, like he new I would try to cover myself. So I just kept my eyes on the floor, refusing to look up at him.

"Bentley." He whispered my name, almost like he was trying to sound gentle as to not scare me.

I warily brought my head up to look him in the eyes. His eyes were everywhere, glancing from my naked upper torso to my face.

"You're beautiful." He whispered, and my eyes widened in shock. I had never in a million years thought I would hear him say that. But before I could even think of putting a thank you together, he was bending down on one knee and unbuttoning and unzipping my shorts.

Starting to freak out again, I frantically latched onto his hands. He swiveled his head to look up at me and our eyes met, his eyes held nothing but adoration and calm in them. And slowly but surly, I started to calm down too.

Releasing his hands, he took that as his cue and continued to undress me. Unexpectantly pulling down both my shorts and underwear together, making my eyes widen as he gazed at my body from his kneeling position.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered, and slowly started taking off his own clothes.

----------------------------------------------

Updated!!!

Sorry if it's not that good!!

Vote and leave lots of comments please!!!