Ch. 12 Pissed Him Off

I don't know who reported Kori-no-Hana's comment as offensive, but who ever did is fucking stupid! There was nothing offensive in that comment and you need to get over yourself! These comments are amazing and hilarious, by the way! Keep them coming and write whatever the hell you want in them, don't you worry about offending someone. You have every right to say whatever the hell you want! And I finally figured out how to put words on the cover!

------------------------------------------

Ch. 12 - Pissed Him Off

------------------------------------------

As we came upon the diner, Dante ran to the door and held it open for me. He kept making gestures with his hands, telling me to hurry up. I rolled my eyes and walked through the door, muttering a thank you.

I stood there at the door, staring around and taking in the place, probably looking like a child on an adventure. Or an idiot.

Dante closed the door behind us and wrapped his arm around my waist, which startled me a bit and I tried shaking it off, but that just led him to hold on tighter, so I just gave up. Dante led us to an empty table and I glanced around to see everyone, girls and boys, staring at us. A blush crept up my cheeks and I put my head down, hoping my hair will cover my red face.

Dante slid into the empty booth and pulled me to sit down next to him. At that moment a waitress with short red hair rolled up to our table with a wide smile.

"What can I get y'all, this evening?" She asked.

"A strawberry sundae." Dante replied coolly, not looking in her direction, but staring at me curiously.

"And how about you, sweety?" She turned her head to me.

"I u-uh, I'll just have what he's having." I spoke timidly, my hair still in my face. I peaked up at the waitress through my hair, cause she still hadn't made a move to leave, and saw her staring at me with stars in her eyes. I raised an eyebrow at her as she clapped her hands together happily and turned back to Dante.

"Finally found yourself a keeper, aye Dante!??" She said merrily.

"Just go get us our order." Dante sighed. Wow. That was a little rude, but the waitress didn't look fazed and twirled in a circle before skating off to do what Dante said.

I sat there staring at the table, and had a blush coming on as I felt Dante staring at me again.

"What?" I whispered. And scooted to the edge of the seat in fear he might try something while we're here.

"Wha-"

"Hey baby."

Dante didn't get to ask me anything before someone cut him off. Confused and wondering if they were referring to me, I lifted my head to see a guy leaning down close to my face.

He had a creepy grin on his face, and his looks were nothing compared to Dante. Some other girl might find him attractive but not me.

"Excuse me." I asked and scooted away from the dude, which made me press my back against Dante, but I rather be closer to Dante then this dude.

The guy smirked. "How's about you ditch thi-"

"She's taken." I heard Dante growl and I turned my head to look at him. He had his head down and you could feel the waves of anger coming off of him. I continued to stare as small growls began escaping his mouth, and my mouth just about dropped when I craned my neck to see his face under his hair, to see black eyes. His demon was coming out.

"What was that douche bag?" The guy asked.

Dante let out another small growl and put his face in his hands to hide it from view.

"I said she's taken!" Dante replied, his voice sounding like knives.

"I'm sure she prefers to come with me, right baby?" The guy asks and grabs my arm, trying to pull me out of the booth.

"No! No, let go!" I yelled, trying to yank my arm from his grasp.

I reached with my other hand and grabbed onto Dante's black shirt, fisting it in my hand and trying to use it to help me pull my arm away. I glanced at Dante again and saw claws starting to come from his fingernails. Is he changing completely? Oh god! We have to get out of here! Someone is gonna see!

Dante started shaking in rage and just as he was starting to stand up, I used every bit of courage and fight I had in me, and kicked the dude in the balls. He screamed and let go of my arm, falling to the ground in a fetal position and holding his hands over his loins.

I had to act quickly, Dante had already gotten up and you could see his black eyes, and people were starting to stare. Wondering what the ruckus was about.

I grabbed Dante clawed hand and pulled him out the door. We ran down the street and I would of taken us all the way back to Devil May Cry, if Dante hadn't of pulled me into an alley and pressed me against the wall.

I gasped as he pressed his body against mine, pinning me to the wall. His hollow black eyes stared into mine as he brought his hand up and ran a clawed finger down my cheek. I started shaking in slight fear, thinking he was going to hurt me. He took notice of my shaking frame and hissed at me, obviously not pleased that I was afraid of him.

Then, before I even realized what was going on, he wrapped his arms around my body and pulled me into his chest. I was stunned and I didn't know how to react, but before I could make the decision to wrap my arms around him and return the hug, he unwrapped his arms from around me and stepped back, giving me one last long look before his features started to change and the normal blue eyed Dante was back.

"Are you okay?" I asked him, lifting his head with my fingers so that his eyes met mine.

"I am now." He huffed like he was out of breath, but a smirk showed up on his face anyway.

I rolled my eyes at him and grabbed his arm, pulling him out of the alley and in the direction of Devil May Cry.

"Woah, babe. If you wanted some loving all you had to do was ask and I would of given it to you right there in that alley. That way we wouldn't have to wait so long just to get back to the shop." He laughed.

I turned my head to look back at him with narrowed eyes. "You know, your inability to think of anything else is really irritating." I spat.

"Oooh feisty, I can tell tonight's going to go ruff, but that's fine, I like it ruff. I also like a dominant girl, just like yourself."

I growled and let go of his hand to walk further ahead of him. "Shut the hell up!" I yelled back to him.

I heard him let out a big laugh and then heard his footsteps getting faster. Before I knew it, he was next to me and wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Do you really need to do that?" I asked, referring to his arm.

"Yea, all these men are looking at you." He said in a angry tone.

"Well, I'm not exactly taken. Plus, what guy in his right mind would want to look at me? I'm nothing special." I said.

Dante didn't say anything, just glanced at me. His silence continued until we got to his shop and he stopped at the stairway to the front door, like he just remembered something.

"Daaamnit!! We forgot our sundaes!!" He yelled and I smiled at his little display. I think I'm really starting to like him.

------------------------------------------

Updated!!!

Vote and comment??!!