Ch. 21 Getting Closer

Comment comment!! I love reading them!! Btw, demand that I update please. Cause like I said I like reading more than writing so if y'all demand me to update, I probably will. But also write something funny!!!

----------------------------------------------

Ch. 21 - Getting Closer

----------------------------------------------

Bentley's POV

With a force that turned me into mush, he pushed his tongue past my lips and started exploring my warm wet cavern. I moaned around his tongue and tried so hard to get him to do more, or as hard as I could with me pinned to the wall. As his lips left mine and trailed down to my neck, where he had made his mark, I was just about in tears from how bad I needed him.

He slowly started kissing the mark and running his tongue over it, making me cry out and shake violently from the pleasure it gave me. My shaking was causing my body to rub against his and when our lower regions accidentally rubbed against each other, he let out a mix between a moan and a growl, which was really quite sexy to my ears.

Dante left the mark on my neck, causing me to whimper, and continued his assault lower. He once again kissed over one of my mounds before harshly biting the nipple and tugging. My eyes started to roll back in my head and my legs started to give out at the amount of pleasure I was receiving, but I snapped back to reality when I realized it was just me getting pleasure. It's not fair he deserves some too!

And with a new found determination, I reached my hand down and grabbed his dick. Dante, obviously not expecting me to be so brave, let go of my nipples, which bounced in front of his face, and let out a moan. I slowly started moving my hand up and down his shaft, rubbing my thumb over his tip every time I got to the top. Dante kept moaning and said my name a couple of times before pressing his head against my chest. He would shiver every now and then and I began to wonder if I was hurting him, so I began to pull my hand away.

Before my hand could reach my side, he grabbed my wrist and brought my hand back to his shaft.

"Don't stop, please!" He all but begged.

I stared at him confused. "Wasn't I hurting you?" I asked, lowering my head a little in shame.

"What?" He asked. "Why would you think you were hurting me?"

"Because you kept shaking and I thought..." I said in a tiny voice.

Dante raised his hand to my cheeks and gently raised my head so I could meet his eyes, and I was confused, he was smiling.

"I wasn't shaking cause I was in pain, babe. I was shaking because it felt amazing." He kissed my forehead, then let his lips trail to my ear. "And I want you to do it again." He whispered and started nibbling on my ear lobe.

I gasped, and soon lust once again took over my body, and I began to jerk him off a second time. And this time I wasn't going to stop.

A few more minutes came and went, each second of those minutes filled with Dantes moans and groans of pleasure and him whispering in my how good of a job I was doing, and how good it feels. I was in a trance, I probably couldn't of stopped if I wanted to. Dantes pleasured filled face made me determined to finish him off, to see the spurts of white come from his tip. And when his body began jerking and spasming every time I moved my hand, I knew he was close.

Dante let out what kind of sounded like a whine. "It feels so good, baby. Keep going, I'm almost there!"

And when I finally got my wish and those spurts of white finally escaped from his tip, he made the most beautiful face I have ever seen. His mouth parted a little, and his eyes squeezed shut. And I continued to strike him, milking every last drop out of him.

When he had finally calmed down he pushed my hand away and turned around to turn the shower off. A flash of hurt struck me and I feared I had done something wrong, so while he was turning off the water, I got out of the shower and started drying off. Just as I picked up my underwear to put them on, they got snatched from me. I turn around confused as to why he wouldn't let me dress.

"What are you doing." He asked me.

"You were turning off the shower so I assumed we were done?" I answered in a questioning tone.

A smirk over came his face and he dropped my underwear to the floor. "No babe, we aren't done. We are so far from being done." And with that he picked me up and ran up to his room. I could only imagine what we would look like if someone had saw us, two naked people running across the shop. I giggled and wrapped my arms around Dantes neck. It was now my turn to recieve rather then give.

----------------------------------------------

Updated!!

Vote and comment!!!

Leave funny comments!!